- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Cherabmahadevi 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:01 Palladam 04:20 ondipudur 04:30 Sulur 04:40 Hope College 04:50 Peelamedu 05:00 Gandhipuram (Pickup Van/Bus)NMPK TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Cherabmahadevi 20:30 Cherabmahadevi 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Pappampattipirivu 04:35 ondipudur 04:45 singanallur 04:50 Hopes 04:53 Peelamedu 04:55 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramSri Vee Gee TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater (2+2) 1.9/5690 Fare Details Rs690 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Cheranmadevi 21:15 Pathamadai 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Dharapuram 04:45 Palladam 04:52 Pappampatti Pirivu 05:00 Sulur 05:10 Ondipudhur 05:15 Singanallur 05:20 Hopes College 05:25 Psg Tech 05:30 Gandhipuram 1Sri Ganapathy Travels [kovai Express]Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Cheranmahadevi 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Sulur Bus Stand 05:15 Singanallur Bus Stand Opp 05:30 GandhipuramSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore.
When does the first Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Cheranmadevi?
The last bus for Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore bus route are Sri Vee Gee Travels , SPS Travels India , Sri Ganapathy Travels [kovai Express] and NMPK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Cheranmadevi to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Cheranmadevi Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.