- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Arthunkal Bypass 14h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Kalpakkam 05:45 Hotel Mamalla 05:50 Kovalam Toll 06:00 Golden Beach 06:00 Uttandi Toll 06:10 Thiruvanmiyur 06:15 Tidel Park 06:20 Madhya Kailash 06:25 Anna University 06:30 Guindy 06:35 Ashok Piller 06:40 Vadapalani Busstop 06:55 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 07:00 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 1.7/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Near Railway Station 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tindivanam 06:00 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 06:10 Mahendra City 06:15 Maraimalai Nagar 06:20 Srm University 06:25 Guduvancherry 06:30 Vandalur 06:35 Perungalathur 07:05 Vadapalani Busstop 07:15 Arumbakam Metro Station 07:30 Koyambed 100 Ft RoadKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Cherthala Arjun Travels 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tindivanam 05:15 Cengalpattu Toll 05:20 MAHENDRA CITY 05:30 Srm 06:00 Perungulathur 06:15 Tambaram 06:25 Airport 06:30 Guindy Alandur Court Near 06:40 Ashokpillar 06:45 KoyambeduUTS Tours and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1450 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Cherthala to Chennai
How many buses are running between Cherthala to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Cherthala to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Cherthala to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Cherthala to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Cherthala?
The last bus for Cherthala to Chennai route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Cherthala to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Cherthala to Chennai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and UTS Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Cherthala to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Cherthala Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Cherthala Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Cherthala
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.