- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bavithra Travels 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5480 Fare Details Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Bavithra Travels 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:10 Electronic City 05:20 Bommanahalli Circle 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chidambaram Busstand Opp UTS 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Electronic City 05:40 Silk Board9980145454 05:45 Madivala9980145454 06:00 KalasipalayamUniversal travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 chidambaram 8h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:30 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chidambaram 8h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ElectronicCity 06:15 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Chidambaram Busstand Opp UTS 9h 0m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Electronic City 06:30 Silk Board9980145454 06:35 Madivala9980145454 06:50 KalasipalayamUniversal travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chidambaram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Chidambaram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Chidambaram to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Chidambaram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chidambaram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹458.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Chidambaram?
The last bus for Chidambaram to Bangalore route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
What are the boarding points for Chidambaram to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Chidambaram are Bus Stand and Others .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Chidambaram Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Electronic City , Madiwala , Lal Bagh and Silk Board .
Who are the popular operators on the Chidambaram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Chidambaram to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Universal travels , TNSTC and Royal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chidambaram to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Chidambaram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Chidambaram Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...