- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Chidambaram RMT-office 7h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 KarurRathimeena travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)540 Fare Details Rs540 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chidambaram 5h 10m → 02:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:10 KarurRathimeena travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs590 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Annamalai Univercity 21:15 Chidambaram 21:25 Kollidam 6h 15m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:30 KarurCity TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs380 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chidambaram to Karur
How many buses are running between Chidambaram to Karur on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Chidambaram to Karur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chidambaram to Karur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Chidambaram to Karur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chidambaram Karur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chidambaram to Karur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chidambaram to Karur bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹540.
When does the last bus leaves for Karur from Chidambaram?
The last bus for Chidambaram to Karur route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹540.
Who are the popular operators on the Chidambaram to Karur bus route?
Top operators on the Chidambaram to Karur bus route are Rathimeena travels and City Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chidambaram to Karur Bus Offers & Promos
Chidambaram Karur Bus Schedule & Info
Chidambaram Karur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chidambaram
Top Bus routes from Karur
Top Trains from Chidambaram
Top Trains from Karur
Hotels in Karur
Popular attractions in Karur
- Kalyana Venkataramasami Temple
One of the most sacred Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu, the Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy temple is located in Thanthondrimalai, 4 km south of Karur. It is also known as ‘Then Thirupathi’, meaning Thirupathi of the south. Thousands of people visit this temple on the Saturdays of the Tamil month Puratasi to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Sri Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar Temple
Considered as one of the seven religious sthalams of Sivalayams, Karur is famous for great Pasupatheeshwara Temple. It is dedicated to .....
One of the astounding places, Nerur is famous for its lush green flora. It is believed to be a very holy place as it was a .......
Another most important attraction of Karur, Mayanur is only 21 Kms from the city. The place is known for Sellandiyamman temple and ......