- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Chanakya Travels Chikhli 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 07:15 VASHI 07:30 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 07:45 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 08:00 DADAR 08:15 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mauli travels gondhane complex 21:30 Tirupati hotel chikhali 10h 10m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Sion 07:40 Dadar 08:00 Mumbai CSTSheetal Travels, AkolaNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 Tirupati hotel chikli 9h 40m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Nerul 07:55 Kharghar 08:00 Vashi 08:05 Chembur 08:15 Sion 08:20 DadarChanchal Travels VaishnaviA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Chikhli 10h 34m → 09:04 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Panval,mcdonalds hotal 09:15 Kalamboli- macdonald hotel 09:30 Vashi 09:40 Chembur nr yogi resturant diamond garden 09:45 Sion 09:50 Dadar eastRaana Travels Bharat BenzBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1103 Fare Details Rs1103 - Sleeper
Rs1208 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chikhali to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Chikhali to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chikhali to Mumbai.
When does the first Chikhali to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chikhali to Mumbai bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹850.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Chikhali?
The last bus for Chikhali to Mumbai route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1103.
Who are the popular operators on the Chikhali to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Chikhali to Mumbai bus route are Raana Travels Bharat Benz , Sheetal Travels, Akola , Chanakya Travels and Chanchal Travels Vaishnavi .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chikhali to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Chikhali Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Chikhali Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chikhali
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.