- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chilamkur 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kachiguda 05:10 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:15 Punjagutta 05:20 Ameerpet 05:30 Bharat Nagar 05:45 KUKATPALLY 06:00 K.P.H.B 06:10 JNTUVeera TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2) 3.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chilamkur 8h 44m → 05:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Shamshabad 05:00 Aramghar 05:15 CBS 05:25 Kachiguda 05:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:35 Punjagutta 05:40 Ameerpet 05:45 S.R Nagar 05:55 Bharat Nagar 06:00 KUKATPALLY 06:05 K.P.H.B 06:10 Nizampet 06:15 Miyapur 06:20 Miyapur Allwyn X RoadsVeera TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chilamkur 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Aramghar 04:45 Kachiguda 04:50 Narayanaguda 05:00 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 Bharat Nagar 05:50 Jeedimetla 06:20 Vivekananda Nagar (Kukatpally) 06:25 JNTU 06:30 IDPL 06:35 Chintal 06:40 ShapurSri Kaleswari BrothersNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chilamkur 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Shamshabad 05:30 Shivarampalli 05:30 CBS 05:30 Kachiguda 05:30 Narayanaguda 05:30 Miyapur 05:30 Punjagutta 05:30 Ameerpet 05:30 Erragadda 05:30 Bharat Nagar 05:30 Kukatpally 05:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:30 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 NizampetVasavi travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs997 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Chilamkur 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Gachibowli 04:30 Kondapur 04:40 K.P.H.B 04:45 KUKATPALLY 04:49 S.R Nagar 04:57 Bharat Nagar 05:00 Ameerpet 05:00 JNTU 05:00 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 05:10 Punjagutta 05:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:45 ESI 05:45 Kachiguda 05:55 Malakpet 06:00 L.B Nagar 06:00 Dilsukhnagar 06:10 VanasthalipuramAR And BCVR TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chilamkur to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Chilamkur to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chilamkur to Hyderabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Chilamkur to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chilamkur to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Chilamkur?
The last bus for Chilamkur to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Chilamkur to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Chilamkur to Hyderabad bus route are Veera Travels , Sri Kaleswari Brothers , Vasavi travels and AR And BCVR Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chilamkur to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Chilamkur Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Chilamkur
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......