- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Chinnamanur 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 CHINNAMANUR(KPN) 9h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 06:45 MADIWALA(KPN) 07:00 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN)K.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chinnamanur 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalasipalayam 06:30 Madiwala 06:30 Bommanahalli 06:30 Hosur Kallada 06:30 Bommasandra 06:30 Electronic City 06:30 Silk Board 06:30 LalbagKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chinnamanur 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Chinnamanur Adhithiya tower 9h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreCumbum Travels VaigaiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chinnamanur 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:30 Electronic City Toll 05:45 MADIWALA 06:00 Lal Bagh Main Gate 06:15 Kalasipalyam Kp 06:30 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArcGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Chinna Mannur 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Krishnagiri 05:10 Hosur 05:20 Attibele 05:30 Bommasandra Post Office 05:35 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:40 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Christ University 06:10 Dairy circle 06:15 Wilson Garden 06:20 Lalbagh Maingate 06:30 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1) 3.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Chinnamanur 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bommasandra 05:40 Electronic City 05:55 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chinnamanur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Chinnamanur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Chinnamanur to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chinnamanur Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Chinnamanur?
The last bus for Chinnamanur to Bangalore route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Chinnamanur to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels , K.P.N and Cumbum Travels Vaigai .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chinnamanur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Chinnamanur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Chinnamanur Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chinnamanur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...