- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 CHITHODE(KPN) 6h 30m → 13:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 ChennaiK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 CHITHODE(KPN) 6h 30m → 14:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:30 ChennaiK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater
- 11:38 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:38 Chithode(4 Roads) 6h 52m → 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 Chengalpet TollGate 17:10 Mahendira City(Entrance ) 17:20 SRM College(Main Entrance) 17:25 VANADALUR(ZOO) 17:30 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 18:00 PORUR(TOLL PLAZA) 18:15 Maduravoyal Bypass 18:30 KOYAMBEDU(ROHINI THEATRE) 18:35 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 18:40 KOLATHUR 18:45 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUS STAND)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)582 Fare Details Rs582 - Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 Chittode bypass 7h 15m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Melmaruvathur 03:40 Chengalpat Toll 03:45 MAHENDRA CITY 03:50 Singaperumal Koil 03:55 Maraimalainagar 04:00 SRM COLLEGE 04:05 Guduvanchery busstop 04:10 Urappakkam 04:15 Vandalur 04:20 Perungalathur 04:25 Thambaram 04:30 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:45 Meenampakkam 04:55 Kathipara Bus Stand 05:00 ashok pillar 05:05 Vadapalani 05:20 KoyambeduSuyambu Adhiparasakthi TravelsLeyland A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)551 Fare Details Rs551 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 chithode nall road 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 04:15 chengalpattu tollgate 04:20 maraimalai nager 04:30 MAHENDRA CITY 04:35 guduvancherry bus stand 04:40 SRM College 04:45 Vandalur crescent Eng college 04:50 urapakkam bus stand 04:55 perungalathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 crompet 05:10 PALLAVARAM 05:25 AIRPORT 05:35 GUINDY 05:45 Ashok pillar 05:55 vadapalani bus stop 06:00 koyambeduAirzone Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 22:53 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:53 Chithode(4 Roads) 6h 52m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpet TollGate 04:15 Mahendira City(Entrance ) 04:25 SRM College(Main Entrance) 04:30 VANADALUR(ZOO) 04:35 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 04:45 TAMBARAM(Omni bus Stop) 04:50 CHROMPET(Signal) 04:55 PALLAVARAM 05:00 AIRPORT 05:03 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 05:05 ALANDUR COURT OPP(Omni bus Parking) 05:20 ASHOKPILLAR(Anjappar Hotel) 05:30 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:40 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 05:45 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 05:50 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:55 KOLATHUR 06:00 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUS STAND)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)631 Fare Details Rs631 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Chithode Bypass 7h 20m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Tollgate 04:45 Mahindracity 05:00 Srm 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Guindy 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:45 KoyambeduKRC TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Chittode 7h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:20 Chengalpat Toll 04:30 MAHENDRA CITY 04:45 SRM COLLEGE 04:55 Vandaloor 05:00 Perungalaltur 05:15 Thambaram 05:25 Chrompet 05:45 Velachery 05:55 Tidel Park 06:00 Madhya Kailash 06:10 Guindy 06:20 ashok pillar 06:30 KoyambeduKalaimakal TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chithode to Chennai
How many buses are running between Chithode to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Chithode to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chithode to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Chithode to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chithode Chennai bus route?
and 43 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chithode to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chithode to Chennai bus route leaves at 07:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Chithode?
The last bus for Chithode to Chennai route leaves at 11:38. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹582.
Who are the popular operators on the Chithode to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Chithode to Chennai bus route are K.P.N , Vetri Travels , Airzone Travels India and Suyambu Adhiparasakthi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chithode to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Chithode Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Chithode Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chithode
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.