- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 CHITHODE(KPN) 6h 30m → 14:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:30 ChennaiK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 chithode nall road 7h 25m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 AIRPORT 05:10 PALLAVARAM 05:05 crompet 05:00 Tambaram 04:55 perungalathur 04:50 urapakkam bus stand 04:45 Vandalur crescent Eng college 04:40 SRM College 04:35 guduvancherry bus stand 04:30 MAHENDRA CITY 04:20 maraimalai nager 04:15 chengalpattu tollgate 03:45 Melmaruvathur 06:00 koyambedu 05:55 vadapalani bus stop 05:45 Ashok pillar 05:35 GUINDYAirzone Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 CHITHODE(KPN) 7h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 chithode nall road 7h 5m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Melmaruvathur 05:25 PALLAVARAM 05:20 crompet 05:15 Tambaram 05:10 perungalathur 05:05 urapakkam bus stand 05:00 Vandalur crescent Eng college 04:55 SRM College 04:50 guduvancherry bus stand 04:45 maraimalai nager 04:35 MAHENDRA CITY 04:30 chengalpattu tollgate 06:15 koyambedu 06:10 vadapalani bus stop 06:00 Ashok pillar 05:50 GUINDY 05:40 AIRPORTAirzone Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chithode to Chennai
How many buses are running between Chithode to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chithode to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chithode to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹450, AC bus is ₹630, Sleeper bus is ₹630 on Chithode to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chithode Chennai bus route?
31 seats for Non AC, 107 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chithode to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chithode to Chennai bus route leaves at 08:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Chithode?
The last bus for Chithode to Chennai route leaves at 08:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Chithode to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Chithode to Chennai bus route are K.P.N and Airzone Travels India .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chithode to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Chithode Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Chithode Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.