- 12:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:55 Chirag travel agency 9461141007 20h 0m → 08:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:55 Padmavati Parking 08:55 Bypass (chandan nagar) 08:55 Kinara hotel kataraj 08:55 Market yard 08:55 Ranjangaon 08:55 Shastri Nagar 08:55 Shikhrapur 08:55 Wagholi 08:55 Yerwada 08:55 Gunjan chowk yerwada 08:55 SwargateShri Chirag Travel AgencyA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/52000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Barkha travels 17h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Swargate 06:45 Padmavati Parking 06:45 Yerwada 06:45 Wagholi 06:45 Shikrapur Chowck 06:45 Ranjangaon 06:45 Katraj 06:45 Chandan nagar by pass 06:45 Viman Nagar 06:45 Market yard 06:45 Surur fata 06:45 Shastri Nagar 06:45 Shirur 06:45 Koregaon Park 06:45 Race course 06:45 Dhobi ghat (golibar)Vishwakarma Tour and TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Chirag travel agency 9461141007 19h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 Padmavati Parking 10:15 Chandan nagar by pass 10:15 Hotel Kinara 10:15 Katraj 10:15 Market yard 10:15 Ranjangaon 10:15 Shastri Nagar 10:15 Shikhrapur 10:15 Wagholi 10:15 Yerwada 10:15 Gunjan chowk yerwadaShri Chirag Travel AgencyA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51778 Fare Details Rs1778 - Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Eagle travels 17h 10m → 08:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:25 Swargate 08:25 Padmavati Parking 08:25 Katraj 08:25 Chandan nagar by pass 08:25 Wagholi 08:25 YerwadaSurana Vishal Tour and TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Chirag travel agency 9461141007 18h 10m → 09:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:40 Padmavati Parking 09:40 Chandan Nagar 09:40 Hotel Kinara 09:40 Katraj 09:40 Kinara hotel kataraj 09:40 Padmavati 09:40 Shastri Nagar 09:40 Shikhrapur 09:40 Wagholi 09:40 YerwadaShri Chirag Travel AgencyNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chittaurgarh to Pune
How many buses are running between Chittaurgarh to Pune on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chittaurgarh to Pune. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Chittaurgarh to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chittaurgarh to Pune bus route leaves at 12:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Chittaurgarh?
The last bus for Chittaurgarh to Pune route leaves at 15:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1778.
What are the boarding points for Chittaurgarh to Pune Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Chittaurgarh are Chirag travel agency 9461141007 , Barkha travels and Eagle travels .
What are the dropping points in Pune for the Chittaurgarh Pune bus route?
Dropping points in Pune for this route are Swargate , Race Course , Kothrud , Viman Nagar and Koregaon Park .
Who are the popular operators on the Chittaurgarh to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Chittaurgarh to Pune bus route are Shri Chirag Travel Agency , Vishwakarma Tour and Travels and Surana Vishal Tour and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chittaurgarh to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Chittaurgarh Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Chittaurgarh Pune Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.