- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Om shanti travels near gramin police station 18:45 Gramin plice chowky 11h 50m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 06:35 Bandra 06:35 Borivali (East) 06:35 Chembur 06:35 Malad 06:35 Malad(e)- pushpa park 06:35 Santa Cruz 06:35 Sion 06:35 Thane 06:35 Vikhroli 06:35 Kalyan Fata 06:35 National park 06:35 Borivali 06:35 Dadar 06:35 Goregaon 06:35 Jogehswari 06:35 Kandivali 06:35 Meera bhaindar 06:35 Airoli 06:35 DahisarSarthi Travels Patil TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Om shanti travels near gramin police station 18:45 Gramin plice chowky 11h 48m → 06:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:33 Natitional park 06:33 Andheri ( east ) 06:33 Borivali (east) 06:33 Goregaon 06:33 Jogeshwari 06:33 Kandivali 06:33 Meera bhaindarSarthi Travels Patil TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Sairaj travels 10h 55m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Bypass (cbd belapur)Shri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Sairaj travels 11h 5m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Bypass (kharghar)Shri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Sairaj travels 10h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bus standShri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chopda to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Chopda to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chopda to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chopda to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Chopda to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chopda Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chopda to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chopda to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹683.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Chopda?
The last bus for Chopda to Mumbai route leaves at 18:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹683.
Who are the popular operators on the Chopda to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Chopda to Mumbai bus route are Shri Sairaj Tours and Travels and Sarthi Travels Patil Travel .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chopda to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Chopda Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Chopda Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chopda
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.