- 02:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:15 By pass,Nr.Kanaiya Hotel 4h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Shree Sai Travels,Sector-20,Nr.Anamika Chasma Ghar,GandhinagarBansidhar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)435 Fare Details Rs435 - Sleeper
Rs485 - Sleeper
- 02:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:30 Chotila bustand 4h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 GandhinagarTulsi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)220 Fare Details Rs220 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs270 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:00 Bus Stend 4h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Apollo Hospital 07:00 Koba Circle 07:00 Raksha Shakti Circle 07:15 Rajeshree cinemaTrishul TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Sleeper
- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 Bus Stend 4h 30m → 17:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:15 Raksha Shakti CircleTrishul TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Sleeper
- 16:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:25 Chamuda circle chotila 5h 30m → 21:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:55 Raksha shakti circle 22:05 Ch-3 bus stand 22:10 Sector no:-21Sabar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chotila to Gandhinagar
How many buses are running between Chotila to Gandhinagar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chotila to Gandhinagar. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Chotila to Gandhinagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chotila to Gandhinagar bus route leaves at 02:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹435.
When does the last bus leaves for Gandhinagar from Chotila?
The last bus for Chotila to Gandhinagar route leaves at 16:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Chotila to Gandhinagar bus route?
Top operators on the Chotila to Gandhinagar bus route are Trishul Travels , Bansidhar Travels , Tulsi Travels and Sabar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chotila to Gandhinagar Bus Offers & Promos
Chotila Gandhinagar Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Chotila
Top Bus routes from Gandhinagar
Hotels in Gandhinagar
Popular attractions in Gandhinagar
- Sabarmati Ashram
A historic place for visitors, Sabarmati Ashram is located on the banks of the River Sabarmati and also known as 'Satyagraha ashram'. It is 23 Kms from the city. Gandhiji charkha......
- Akhshardham Temple
A very renowned place of Gujarat, Akhshardham temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan and is one of the well known religious temples in Gandhinagar. It is said that this temple was built by......
- The Adalaj Step well
A lovely tourist destination, Adalaj Step well is located at distance of 15 Kms from Gandhinagar on the National Highway and is also known as Adalaj Vav. It is an ideal place to spend holidays and is......
- Children's Park
Apart from historical sites and medieval buildings, Gujarat is decorated with serene lakes and colourful parks that pull in people off all age groups. One such landscape designed by short green bushes, lined by tall trees, dotted by colorful flowers and equipped with joy rides is the Children's Park at Gandhinagar. A beautiful lake and mini train service in the park are added attractions for kids and adults alike. Amidst the superfluous greenery one also gets a chance to spot colourful birds and enjoy their sweet pleasant humming.