- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Omni Busstand 20:30 Gandhipuram 20:35 Lakshmi Mills 20:40 Nava India 20:45 PSG College 20:50 Hope College 20:52 Chitra 20:55 KMCH 21:00 Chinniyambalayam 7h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kanchipuram ByepassAlpha TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Saravanampatti 19:45 Ganapathy 20:00 Opp.Omni Bus Stand 20:30 Gandhipuram 20:40 Lakshmi Mills 20:43 Nava Inda 20:45 Psg College 20:50 Hopes 21:00 Airport Junction Coimbatore 21:00 Kmch 21:05 chinniampalayam 21:10 Neelambur Bypass 21:25 Karumathampatti 21:50 Avinashi 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KanchipuramBSP BusNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 100 Feet Scheme Road 21:00 Gandhipuram 1 21:05 Ganapathy 21:07 Cms 21:10 Saravanampatti 21:12 Kurumbapalayam 21:15 Kovilpalayam 21:20 Ganesapuram 21:35 Annur 22:00 Puliampatti 22:20 Sathyamangalam 22:45 Gopichettipalayam 23:15 Anthiyur 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KanchipurambypassSri Ganapathy TRAVELS [KOVAI EXPRESS]Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Thudiyalur 20:50 Koundampalayam 20:55 Saibaba Colony 21:30 Gandhipuram 21:45 P S G College 21:50 Hopes College 21:59 Chitra 22:05 CHINNIYAMPALAYAM 22:15 Karumathampatti 22:30 Avinashi 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kanchipuram ByepassGarudalaya ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Omnibusstand Cbe 22:00 Hops College 22:10 Chinniyampalayam 22:30 Karumathampatti 22:55 Avinashi 8h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 KanchipuramNarayanamoorthy Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Omni Bus Stand [S R M Travels] Van 22:00 Nanjappa Road 22:05 Gandhipuram Bus Stand 22:10 Lakshmi Mills 22:15 P S G Tech [Peelamedu] 22:20 Hopes College 22:30 Coimbatore Airport 22:32 Kmch 22:35 Chinniyampalayam 22:40 Kaniur Toll Gate 22:45 Karumpathampatti 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kanchipuram BypassCity TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Coimbatore to Kanchipuram
How many buses are running between Coimbatore to Kanchipuram on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Coimbatore to Kanchipuram. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Coimbatore to Kanchipuram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Coimbatore to Kanchipuram bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹577.
When does the last bus leaves for Kanchipuram from Coimbatore?
The last bus for Coimbatore to Kanchipuram route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Coimbatore to Kanchipuram bus route?
Top operators on the Coimbatore to Kanchipuram bus route are Narayanamoorthy Tours and Travels , City Travels , BSP Bus and Sri Ganapathy TRAVELS [KOVAI EXPRESS] .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Coimbatore to Kanchipuram Bus Offers & Promos
Coimbatore Kanchipuram Bus Schedule & Info
Coimbatore Kanchipuram Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Bus routes from Kanchipuram
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Kanchipuram
Hotels in Kanchipuram
Popular attractions in Kanchipuram
- Kailasanathar Temple
The Kailasanathar Temple in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu happens to be the oldest building in the city, built from 685-705 AD, under the reign of Pallava Dynasty.
- Ekambaranatha Temple
The richness and exquisiteness of Tamil art and culture are accepted and appreciated by millions of art lovers from round the world. Each and every town in Tamil Nadu is blessed with skilled craftsmen and handicraft centres. Added to artistic skills of locals, religious beliefs and tolerance is strongly attached with Tamil lifestyle and traditions. Temples in South India are after all known for their majestic architecture, rich outlook and practice of thousand years old customs. Kanchipuram is one such city in Tamil Nadu whose traditional hand- weaved silk sarees are famous across the world. Kachipuram's temples are also explicit examples of South Indian temple art and architecture whose brilliance and magnificence cannot be compared to anything in the world.
- Vaikunda Perumal Temple
The Pallava king, Nadivarman II had contributed to the formation of Kanchipuram temple in the 7th century. Lord Vishnu is mainly.....
- Kanchi Kamakshi Temple
Deep down south, India is wrapped with an amazing spiritual flavour. This entire region houses a good number of religious sites with long histories and legends associated with them. The town of Kanchipuram is one of the seven sacred cities in India. It is most popular for its silk sarees and ancient temples namely the Kanchi Kamakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambaranthar Temple, Sri Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Sri Ulagalanda Perumal Temple, Sri Kumarakottam Temple, Sri Kailasanathar Temple and Sri Kachapeswarar Temple, among several others.