- 06:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:50 Alapakkam Railway-Gate 07:00 Cuddalore Rmt-office 4h 10m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Shop no 14 Omni bustand KoyambeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater (2+1) 4.1/5340 Fare Details Rs340 - Seater
- 08:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:25 Cuddalore Old.Town (O.T)BusStop 9344684644 08:45 Cuddalore Bharanai Travels Opp New Cinemas 9344684644 4h 35m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:05 Mahabalipuram Bypass 12:05 Thiruvanmiyur Signal 12:10 Tidel Park chn 12:25 Guindysubway 12:45 Ashokpillar 13:00 KoyambeduUniversal Travels(Through OMR)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)466 Fare Details Rs466 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Cuddalore 4h 40m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Kalpakkam 20:00 Uttandi Toll 20:10 Sholinganallur 20:20 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 20:35 Guindy 20:45 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 20:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 21:00 Koyambedu Chennai DELUXE HotelRaahath TransportVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 Cuddalore 4h 10m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:00 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2) 4.2/5540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Cuddalore OT Bus Stop 17:20 Cuddalore 4h 20m → 21:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:40 Mahabalipuram Bypass 20:55 Sholinganallur Water Tank Ecr Junction 21:00 Thiruvanmiyur 21:10 Guindy-subway-IndianBank-ATM COrner 21:15 Ashok Pillar Anjapar Hotel 21:30 Koyambedu-Opp Adayar Anadha BhavanUniversal TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.3/5489 Fare Details Rs489 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Alapakkam Railway-Gate 18:00 Cuddalore Rmt-office 4h 25m → 22:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:15 Shop no 14 Omni bustand KoyambeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater (2+1) 4.3/5340 Fare Details Rs340 - Seater
- 23:57 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:57 Bus Stand, Cuddalore 5h 18m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Pondichery 04:15 Kelambakkam 04:30 Sholinganallur 04:45 Thiruvanmiyur Signal 05:00 Guindy Subway 05:10 ashok pillar 05:15 KoyambeduValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Cuddalore to Chennai
How many buses are running between Cuddalore to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Cuddalore to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹540 for AC Volvo on Cuddalore to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Cuddalore Chennai bus route?
and 64 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Cuddalore to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Cuddalore to Chennai bus route leaves at 06:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹340.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Cuddalore?
The last bus for Cuddalore to Chennai route leaves at 17:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹340.
Who are the popular operators on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route are Rathimeena travels , Universal Travels(Through OMR) , Universal Travels and Valan Tours & Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Cuddalore to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Cuddalore Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Cuddalore Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Cuddalore
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.