- 01:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:45 Cuddallore Bus stop 4h 5m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:10 Kalpakkam 03:25 Mahabalipuram Bye Pass 03:55 Kanathur Macuthi 04:00 Uthandi Toll 04:05 Sholinganallur 04:10 Enjambakkam Amaithi Koil 04:15 Enjambakkam Prarthana Theatre 04:20 Vettuvankeni 04:25 Neelankarai RK 04:30 Neelankarai Vasan Eye Care 04:35 Kottivakkam 04:40 Thiruvanmiyur RTO 04:45 Thiruvanmiyur Depo 04:50 Thiruvanmiyur Adayar Bakery 05:00 Madhya Kailash 05:05 Anna University 05:10 Saidapet Court 05:15 Guindy Subway 05:20 Ekkattuthangal 05:25 Kasi Therate 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:40 Koyambedu Election Commission 05:50 Koyambedu 07:15 Egmore 07:20 MannadyApple TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Cuddallore Bus stop 4h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 Thiruporur 02:30 Kelambakam 02:50 Vandaloor 03:00 Perungalathur 03:20 Tambaram 03:35 Chrompet 03:40 Pallavaram 03:45 Airport 03:50 Shanthipetrolbunk 03:55 Guindy Alandur Court Near 04:00 Ashok Pillar 04:10 Vadapalani 04:15 Koyambedu Election Commission 04:40 Aminjikarai 05:10 Egmore 05:20 Central 05:30 Mannady 06:00 TondiarpetApple TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)472 Fare Details Rs472 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
- 06:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:50 Alapakkam Railway-Gate 07:00 Cuddalore Rmt-office 4h 10m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Shop no 14 Omni bustand KoyambeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater (2+1) 4.5/5340 Fare Details Rs340 - Seater
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 near Krishnalaya Theatre, seemathi bus stop 4h 20m → 20:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:10 Sholinganallur Akkarai Checkpost 19:30 Thiruvanmiyur Adyar Bakery 19:40 Anna university 19:45 Guindy Indian Bank ATM 19:50 Ashok Pillar 19:55 Vadapalani 20:05 KoyambeduVenky BusNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Bus Stand, Cuddalore 4h 15m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Sholinganallur 20:00 Tiruvanmiyur 20:20 Guindy 20:30 KoyambeduAVS TRAVELSLeyland Non A/C Seater Hitech Pushback (2+2) 2.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Cuddalore 4h 40m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Kalpakkam 20:00 Uttandi Toll 20:10 Sholinganallur Water Tank 20:20 Thiruvanmiyur 20:35 Guindy 20:45 Ashok Pillar 20:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 21:00 KoyambeduRaahath TransportVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.8/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 Cuddalore 4h 10m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:00 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2) 4.4/5540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Cuddalore OT Bus Stop 17:20 Cuddalore 4h 20m → 21:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:40 Mahabalipuram Bypass 20:55 Sholinganallur Water Tank Ecr Junction 21:00 Thiruvanmiyur 21:10 Guindy-subway-IndianBank-ATM COrner 21:15 Ashok Pillar Anjapar Hotel 21:30 Koyambedu-Opp Adayar Anadha BhavanUniversal travelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.5/5598 Fare Details Rs598 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Alapakkam Railway-Gate 18:00 Cuddalore Rmt-office 4h 25m → 22:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:15 Shop no 14 Omni bustand KoyambeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater (2+1) 4.3/5340 Fare Details Rs340 - Seater
- 23:57 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:57 Bus Stand, Cuddalore 5h 18m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Pondichery 04:15 Kelambakkam 04:30 Sholinganallur 04:45 Thiruvanmiyur Signal 05:00 Guindy Subway 05:10 ashok pillar 05:15 KoyambeduValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)3253 Fare Details Rs3253 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Cuddalore to Chennai
How many buses are running between Cuddalore to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Cuddalore to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 540 on Cuddalore to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Cuddalore Chennai bus route?
23 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Cuddalore to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Cuddalore to Chennai bus route leaves at 01:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹350.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Cuddalore?
The last bus for Cuddalore to Chennai route leaves at 17:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹340.
Who are the popular operators on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Cuddalore to Chennai bus route are Rathimeena travels , Apple Travels , Raahath Transport and Venky Bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Cuddalore to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Cuddalore Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Cuddalore Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Cuddalore
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.