- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Main chouraha 8h 30m → 23:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:45 Zadeshwar ChokdiJ J TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Bus stand 09414620862 9h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Zadeshwar ChokdiKailash TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 New kothari travels 8h 50m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Bus standNew Kothari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Choraya Chok 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bharuch Jadeshwar ChowkadiShreeji Travels agencyNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 New kothari travels 9h 30m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Bus standNew Kothari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dabok to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Dabok to Bharuch on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dabok to Bharuch. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dabok to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dabok to Bharuch bus route leaves at 15:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Dabok?
The last bus for Dabok to Bharuch route leaves at 15:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2000.
Who are the popular operators on the Dabok to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Dabok to Bharuch bus route are New Kothari Travels , J J Travels , Kailash Travels and Shreeji Travels agency .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dabok to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Dabok Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Dabok Bharuch Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dabok
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......