- 01:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:15 Police chowki, dakor,bypass 8h 40m → 09:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:55 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 01:36 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:36 Police chowki, dakor,bypass 8h 40m → 10:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:16 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Dakor By Pass 8h 50m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Aurobindo Hospital 07:45 Kalani Nagar Water Tank 08:00 Gangawal Bus StandGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Police chowki, dakor,bypass 8h 15m → 07:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dakor to Indore
How many buses are running between Dakor to Indore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Dakor to Indore. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dakor to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 945 on Dakor to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dakor Indore bus route?
72 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dakor to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dakor to Indore bus route leaves at 01:15. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Dakor?
The last bus for Dakor to Indore route leaves at 11:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹276.
Who are the popular operators on the Dakor to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Dakor to Indore bus route are GSRTC , Hans Travels and Gagan Sarkar Upkar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dakor to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Dakor Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Dakor Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dakor
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.