- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Dandeli 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:40 8th Mile 05:45 Jalahalli 05:55 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 06:00 Rajajinagar 06:20 Malleswaram Circle 06:25 Seshadri Puram 06:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 07:00 Jay Nagar 4th Block TNSRS TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dandeli Shree Ganesh Tours & Travels 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8 Th Main Circle 05:35 Jalahalli Circle 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Goverdana Theatre 05:50 Navarang Circle 06:00 Mejestic Anand Rao Circle . 06:01 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:02 Corporation Circle 06:05 Lalbagh Main Gate 06:07 Netkallappa Circle 06:08 Nagasandra Circle 06:09 South End Road K R Road 06:10 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:13 Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:15 Jayanagar 9 Th Block 06:17 Jayadeva Hospital Signal 06:18 JD Mara Signal 06:19 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 06:20 Vijaya Bank Colony RkSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 C M C COMPLEX PH 08284 - 234000 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 05:40 PARLE-G (M) 9343993244 (M) 080 - 22971198 05:45 8th MILE 05:50 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 06:00 GORAGUNTEPALY (M) 9343993244 06:20 YESHWANTPUR PH 9343722001,9741805834, 06:30 RAJAJI NAGAR DROPPING 080 - 22971174, +919343993245 06:50 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 080 22971202 /03/04/05/06/07/ 07:00 GANDHINAGAR(B)080-22971227 / 22971245(M)+919343993243VRL TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Dandeli 10h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Nelamangala S R S Travels 06:40 8th Mile 06:45 Jalahalli 06:55 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 07:00 Rajajinagar 07:20 Malleswaram Circle 07:25 Seshadri Puram 07:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 08:00 Jay Nagar 4th Block TNSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dandeli to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Dandeli to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Dandeli to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dandeli to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Dandeli to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dandeli Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dandeli to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dandeli to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Dandeli?
The last bus for Dandeli to Bangalore route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Dandeli to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Dandeli to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Sugama Tourists and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dandeli to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Dandeli Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Dandeli Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dandeli
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...