- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 Majnu Ka Tila 23h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 AyodhyaAsian's Shina Tours & Travels(2 Days Journeys)Non A/C Seater (2+2)2325 Fare Details Rs2325 - Seater
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:27 Shop No-3 & 4A ,Gurukul shantidham ashram, 16:30 Panwar Travels Metro Pillar No. 213 Anand Vihar (Delhi) 16:35 Near EDM Mall Anand Vihar, Delhi 16:40 Anand Vihar EDM Mall Mandi wali Road Near Gazipur Depot Delhi (UP) 110091 17:00 Mahamaya Flyover Noida 14h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Ayodhya BypassPanwar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Khanna Market 20:30 Akshardham 11h 10m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 AyodhyaAshok Travels (Regd.)Tata A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2)1153 Fare Details Rs1153 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1573 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kashmiri gate metro station gate no.2 shop no,28 delhi 20:45 New ashok nagar metro stantion near dominos new ashok nagar delhi 21:00 Mahamaya flyover near dtc bus stand noida 21:30 Pari chowk near police booth 10h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Bypass (ayodhya)Vaishali ExpressA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Kashmiri Gate Metro station 21:05 Akshardham Metro station 21:25 Mahamaya 10h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 AyodhyaKrishna Bus ServiceLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1)837 Fare Details Rs837 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1152 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Shop no 94 khanna market near tis hazari metro station delhi 21:00 Near mayur vihar phase one metro station delhi police apartment dtc bus stand 21:15 Mahamaya flyover, noida expressway,bus shelter no 1 and 2 noida 21:30 Pari chowk near police chowki, greater noida 8h 55m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 Bypass (ayodhya)Shri Rishabh TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51501 Fare Details Rs1501 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:41 Kashmiri Gate Metro station 20:42 Mori Gate 21:10 Akshardham Metro station 21:20 Mayur Vihar Extention Metro station 21:30 Mahamaya 9h 59m → 07:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:29 AyodhyaKrishna Bus ServiceLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1)1047 Fare Details Rs1047 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1467 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Shop no 4a metro piller no 217 near indian oil petrol pump anand vihar 10h 16m → 09:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:01 Bypass (ayodhya)Blueworld Tourist Private LimitedA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2)998 Fare Details Rs998 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1103 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Delhi to Ayodhya
How many buses are running between Delhi to Ayodhya on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Delhi to Ayodhya. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Delhi to Ayodhya bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Delhi to Ayodhya bus route leaves at 08:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2325.
When does the last bus leaves for Ayodhya from Delhi?
The last bus for Delhi to Ayodhya route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹998.
Who are the popular operators on the Delhi to Ayodhya bus route?
Top operators on the Delhi to Ayodhya bus route are Krishna Bus Service , Ashok Travels (Regd.) , Panwar Travels and Shri Rishabh Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Delhi to Ayodhya Bus Offers & Promos
Delhi Ayodhya Bus Schedule & Info
Delhi Ayodhya Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Delhi
Top Trains from Delhi
Top Trains from Ayodhya
Popular attractions in Ayodhya
- Nageshwarnath Temple
The Nageshwarnath Temple, situated in the town of Ayodhya is one of the most popular destinations in the area, not only amongst devotees and pilgrims, but also amongst tourists as well. The temple is said to have been built by Kush, Lord Rama’s son, for a Nag-Kanya(Snake-damsel) who fell in love with him after she restored his armlet which he had lost while taking a bath in the Saryu River.
- Treta Ke Thakur Temple
This temple is also an important one as legends depicts that it is the place where Lord Rama performed ........
- RamKot Fort
A place which is of utmost importance in city and visited by many pilgrims throughout the year. Ramkot Shrine is located on ........