- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Majnu Ka Tila 19:15 By Pass 19:30 Kundli Border 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KangraAsians Shina Tours And TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/51199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Majnu Ka Tila potala ground 19:30 I S B T Kashimiri Gate Metro Station 20:45 Kundli Border 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KangraLaxmi holidaysNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1099 Fare Details Rs1099 - Semi Sleeper
- Get INR 75.0 Extra OFF More20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kashmire Gate 20:10 vidhan sabha 20:30 Majnu Ka tila 20:45 BY PASS 10h 10m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Woodland Showroom KangraRam Dalal HolidaysNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.8/51599 Fare Details Rs1599 - Seater
- Get INR 75.0 Extra OFF More20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kashmire Gate 19:30 Majnu Ka tila 20:00 BY PASS 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Woodland Showroom KangraRam Dalal HolidaysNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.8/51363 Fare Details Rs1363 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Majnu Ka Tila potala ground 20:00 I S B T Kashimiri Gate Metro Station 21:15 Kundli Border 10h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 KangraLaxmi holidaysVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/51573 Fare Details Rs1573 - Semi Sleeper
- Get INR 75.0 Extra OFF More20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Majnu Ka Tilla 20:30 Civil Lines 21:00 Majnu Ka Tila 21:20 Karnal Bypass,Delhi 21:59 Kundli Border 10h 21m → 06:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Near Bus Stand, Kangra 06:31 SDM Court By-Pass(Kangra)New Himalaya TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/51678 Fare Details Rs1678 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Delhi to Kangra
How many buses are running between Delhi to Kangra on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Delhi to Kangra. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Delhi to Kangra bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1573 on Delhi to Kangra bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Delhi Kangra bus route?
75 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Delhi to Kangra bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Delhi to Kangra bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1199.
When does the last bus leaves for Kangra from Delhi?
The last bus for Delhi to Kangra route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1573.
What are the boarding points for Delhi to Kangra Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Delhi are Kundli Border , Majnu Ka Tilla , By Pass , Majnu Ka Tila and Kashmiri Gate .
What are the dropping points in Kangra for the Delhi Kangra bus route?
Dropping points in Kangra for this route are Woodland Showroom Kangra , Kangra , Near Bus Stand, Kangra and SDM Court By .
Who are the popular operators on the Delhi to Kangra bus route?
Top operators on the Delhi to Kangra bus route are Laxmi holidays , Ram Dalal Holidays , Asians Shina Tours And Travels and New Himalaya Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Delhi to Kangra Bus Offers & Promos
Delhi Kangra Bus Schedule & Info
Delhi Kangra Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Kangra
- Kangra Fort
Widely known as the “Nagar Kot”, it is situated on the convergence of the Rivers Banganga and Manjhi and is just 42 Kms from Palampur. The two entrance gates of......
- Kangra Art Museum
The Museum of Kangra Art was designed to preserve, conserve and revive the cultural heritage of the Kangra region. Located near Kothwali Bazaar in Dharamsala, the museum is a grand display of Tibetan and Buddhist cultures. Though in its infantile stage, yet the museum has a good collection of ancient assortments and promises a long way to go.
- Dal Lake
Named after one of the most famous lakes in India, the Dal Lake (HP) is located at an altitude of 1775 m above the sea level, at the ........
- Chamunda Devi
Chamunda Devi Temple is one of the most revered religious centres in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. It is also counted as one of the 51 Shakti Peethas and is situated at a distance of 10 km to the west of Palampur. Known for its serene surroundings, the temple is dedicated to the wrathful form of Goddess Durga i.e. Chamunda Devi. The walls of the temple are decorated and painted with scenes from the Mahabharata and Ramayana.