- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 OPP BUS STAND KHAJA LODGE CPLX-(M)9481661301 13h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 05:45 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 05:50 PARLE-G (M) 9343993244 (M) 080 - 22971198 05:55 8th MILE 06:00 GORAGUNTEPALYA OPP PEENYA METRO STATION ,NEAR KLE DENTAL HOSPETIL-080-29724131,9620634026,7349356367 06:10 YESHWANTPUR PH 9343722001,9741805834, 06:20 RAJAJI NAGAR DROPPING 080 - 22971174, +919343993245 06:30 NAVARANG THEATRE 06:40 MALLESHWARAM 06:45 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 080 22971202 /03/04/05/06/07/ 06:50 GANDHINAGAR(B)080-22971227 / 22971245(M)+919343993243VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Devadurga 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tumkur Bye Pass 05:30 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:40 8th Mile 05:45 Jalahalli 05:50 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:55 Rajajinagar 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Devadurga Near K S R T C Bus Stand 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Jalahalli Cross 06:35 goraguntepalya 06:40 Yashwanth Pura 06:45 Navrang 06:50 Andrao circel 07:00 MajesticKukkeshree TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Devadurga 20:30 sirwar 12h 15m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 ANAND ROA CIRCLEMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)599 Fare Details Rs599 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Devadurga to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Devadurga to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Devadurga to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Devadurga to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Devadurga to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Devadurga Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Devadurga to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Devadurga to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Devadurga?
The last bus for Devadurga to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹599.
Who are the popular operators on the Devadurga to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Devadurga to Bangalore bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Kukkeshree Travels , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Devadurga to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Devadurga Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Devadurga
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...