- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Devipattinam 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 DEVIPATTINAM 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BangaloreK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)977 Fare Details Rs977 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Devipattnam 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 Lal BaghWilson Garden 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Near Bus Stand 11h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Attibele toll 06:25 Chandapura 06:30 Bommasandra 06:35 Electronic city toll 06:55 Silkborad 07:00 Madiwala 07:30 KalasipalayamKKT TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1190 Fare Details Rs1190 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1390 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Devipattinam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Devipattinam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Devipattinam to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Devipattinam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 977 on Devipattinam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Devipattinam Bangalore bus route?
33 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Devipattinam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Devipattinam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Devipattinam?
The last bus for Devipattinam to Bangalore route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1190.
Who are the popular operators on the Devipattinam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Devipattinam to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , Royal Travels , KKT Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Devipattinam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Devipattinam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Devipattinam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...