- 19:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:01 Dewas, makshii bypass sq. 11h 0m → 06:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:01 M.G RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1165 Fare Details Rs1165 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Siddhi vinayak hotel maksi road dewas 11h 50m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 M.G RoadMaa Vaishno TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Bhopal bypass, makshi road, ab road, dewas 12h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 BaluganjSanjay TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Dewas 13h 20m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Agra (Opp.Imperial Hotel)Amar Travels (Agra)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dewas, makshii bypass sq. 13h 15m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 M.G RoadHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dewas to Agra
How many buses are running between Dewas to Agra on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dewas to Agra. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dewas to Agra bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dewas to Agra bus route leaves at 19:01. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1165.
When does the last bus leaves for Agra from Dewas?
The last bus for Dewas to Agra route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Dewas to Agra bus route?
Top operators on the Dewas to Agra bus route are Hans Travels , Maa Vaishno Travels , Sanjay Travels and Amar Travels (Agra) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dewas to Agra Bus Offers & Promos
Dewas Agra Bus Schedule & Info
Dewas Agra Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dewas
Top Bus routes from Agra
Top Trains from Dewas
Top Trains from Agra
Hotels in Agra
Popular attractions in Agra
- Jama Masjid
Agra is one of the oldest living cities of India where the Mughal footprints have left an indelible mark in the minds of millions of travellers. Spotted with white marble and sandstone all over, Agra narrates the stories of thousand years old India, the grandeur and royalty of which is absolutely unique and charming. As Agra served as the capital of Mughal Empire for several years, Islamic architecture is deeply rooted in its historical soil. And one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture is the Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque commissioned by Shah Jahan.
- Taj Mahal
“...let this one teardrop, this Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time, forever and ever.” - Rabindranath Tagore Taj Mahal is...
- Panch Mahal
Located in Fatehpur Sikri, this five storey palace was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar for relaxation...
- Buland Darwaza
Buland Darwaza is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Fatehpur Sikri. It is the heritage city of ..........