- 19:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:31 Bhopal bypass, dewas 11h 30m → 07:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:01 C.t.m (express highway) 07:01 KankariyaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1271 Fare Details Rs1271 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Dewas By Pass Squre Opp Cohuan Resturant 8h 50m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bus Stand Geeta Mandir 05:40 Paldi Shop No L5 Shroff ChambersVerma TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.4/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Dewas By Pass Squre 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Ctm Rk Travels Nh No 8 Ctm Cross Road Near Municipal Corp 06:30 Bus Stand Geeta Mandir 06:45 Paldi Shop No L5 Shroff ChambersVerma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Dewas By Pass Squre 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Odhav Ring Road Circles Opp Hotel Grand Vinayak 06:30 Ctm Rk Travels Nh No 8 Ctm Cross Road Near Municipal Corp 06:45 Bus Stand Geeta Mandir 07:00 Paldi Shop No L5 Shroff Chambers 07:15 Vishala Jai Mata Di Parking Front Of Vishala HotelVerma TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Dewas bus stand 9h 45m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 C.t.m (express highway) 08:55 KankariyaBhopal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dewas to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dewas to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dewas to Ahmedabad. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dewas to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Dewas to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dewas Ahmedabad bus route?
and 63 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dewas to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dewas to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 19:31. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1271.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dewas?
The last bus for Dewas to Ahmedabad route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Dewas to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dewas to Ahmedabad bus route are Verma Travels , Bhopal Travels and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dewas to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dewas Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dewas Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dewas
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Dewas
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.