- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 H.K. TRAVELS,RATLAM BAY PAS NEAR SONU DHABA 16:45 Mangod 6h 30m → 23:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:00 Shree Hari H K Travels(satellite) 9979881487 22:45 H K Travels CTM - 079-25851481,9429893282 23:00 H.K.TRAVELS S.T (Gita Mandir) 07925461274 23:45 H K Travels Paldi Cross Road-9429893289H.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Hotel payal - opp. Mohan talkies 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 C.t.m (express highway)Om Shrinath Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 H.K. TRAVELS,RATLAM BAY PAS NEAR SONU DHABA 7h 35m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 H K Travels CTM - 079-25851481,9429893282 05:00 H.K.TRAVELS S.T (Gita Mandir) 07925461274 05:15 H K Travels Paldi Cross Road-9429893289 05:30 Shree Hari H K Travels(satellite) 9979881487H.k. travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:46 Ghoda choupati, dhar 8h 15m → 07:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:01 C.t.m (express highway) 07:01 KankariyaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Shrinath travels 8h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 07:30 Paldi 07:30 SatelliteOm Shrinath Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Sonu ka dhaba (bypass) 9h 0m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 S t stand 08:45 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Om Shrinath Tours and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dhar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dhar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dhar to Ahmedabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dhar to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Dhar to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dhar Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dhar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dhar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dhar?
The last bus for Dhar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Dhar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dhar to Ahmedabad bus route are Om Shrinath Tours and Travels , H.k. travels and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dhar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dhar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dhar Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dhar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.