- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Agrawal travels, ghoda choupati, dhar 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Bypass highwayPunjab TravelsBharat Benz NON A/C sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Ghoda chowpati 7h 0m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Narmada chokdi 05:20 Zadeshwar ChokdiSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Ghora Chopati 8h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 BharuchDhariwal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Ghoda chowpati 6h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Narmada chokdi 06:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dhar to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Dhar to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Dhar to Bharuch. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dhar to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dhar to Bharuch bus route leaves at 22:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Dhar?
The last bus for Dhar to Bharuch route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Dhar to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Dhar to Bharuch bus route are Sky Travels , Punjab Travels and Dhariwal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dhar to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Dhar Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Dhar Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dhar
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......