- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 Bus Stand 9h 30m → 16:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:00 KulluBedi HolidaysTata A/C Seater Executive (2+2)705 Fare Details Rs705 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Bharat Petrol Pump 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KulluBedi TravelsVolvo A/C Seater Semi Sleeper (2+2)805 Fare Details Rs805 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Bharat Petrol Pump 6h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Kullu By Pass (Shani Temple)Laxmi holidaysVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Bharat Petrol Pump 6h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Kullu By Pass (Shani Temple)Laxmi holidaysA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharmsala to Kullu
How many buses are running between Dharmsala to Kullu on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Dharmsala to Kullu. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dharmsala to Kullu bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 735 on Dharmsala to Kullu bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dharmsala Kullu bus route?
73 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dharmsala to Kullu bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharmsala to Kullu bus route leaves at 06:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹705.
When does the last bus leaves for Kullu from Dharmsala?
The last bus for Dharmsala to Kullu route leaves at 06:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹705.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharmsala to Kullu bus route?
Top operators on the Dharmsala to Kullu bus route are Laxmi holidays , Bedi Holidays and Bedi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharmsala to Kullu Bus Offers & Promos
Dharmsala Kullu Bus Schedule & Info
Dharmsala Kullu Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharmsala
Top Bus routes from Kullu
Popular attractions in Kullu
- Bijli Mahadev
Bijli Mahadev Temple is located at 2,435 meters from sea level and is about 10 km away from Kullu. The wooden staff of the temple is ......
- Great Himalayan National Park
The mighty Himalayas is a kaleidoscopic show of snow-capped mountains, hilly terrains, enchanting locales along with indigenous flora and rare fauna, all of nature sketched in one rolling canvas stroke. A rich biodiversity awaits all nature-lovers. Situated in the Serai Forest Division of Bhuntar, Kullu, the Great Himalayan National Park is ever ready to surprise you, enchant you, thrill you and to give you a trip worth a lifetime.
- Chandrakhani Pass
The amazing mountains and passes around Manali play a great role to enhance tourism in the region. Chief among them is the Candrakhani Pass which is ....
- Hadimba Temple
Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the peaceful Hadimba temple is surrounded by towering deodar trees. It is also known as the Dhoongri Temple, as it is located inside the dhoongri forest. Mythology lovers must visit this temple as it is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, one of the five Pandavas prince from the great Indian epic Mahabharata. The temple has a four-tiered Pagoda shaped roof and its doorway is engraved with legendary figures and symbols.