- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Dharapuram 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Vandalur 04:20 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:30 Guindy 04:35 Chrompet 04:40 T.Nagar 04:45 Airport 04:45 Anna Salai 04:50 Chennai Central 05:00 Periyamedu 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:20 Parcel Office 05:30 KoyambeduMettur Super Services(mss)A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5620 Fare Details Rs620 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Dharapuram 10h 0m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Chengalpet - Toll Gate 04:10 Srm University Entrance 04:30 Guduvancherry - Bus Stand 04:40 Vandalur - Crescent Engg - College 04:45 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 04:50 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Guindy Asharkana 05:15 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:30 Vadapalani 05:50 KoyembeduShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Dharapuram 10h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 04:55 Chengalpat 05:00 Mahendra City 05:05 Sp Kovil 05:10 Maraimalainager 05:15 Srm Univercity 05:20 Guduvancheri 05:25 Urappakkam 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungalathur 05:39 Pallavaram 05:40 Tamparam 05:45 Chrompet 05:46 Airport 05:47 Guindy 05:50 Ashokpillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu Omni 06:13 Koyambedu Election 06:15 EgmoreDarshana TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5786 Fare Details Rs786 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Dharapuram Office 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Egmore Office 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 PONNAPURAM BUS STOP 21:23 GOVINDHAPURAM 21:25 TIRUPPUR BYPASS ROUNDANA 21:35 BUS STAND(TIRUPUR MESS) 21:37 UNION OFFICE 21:38 PALANI BYPASS ROUNDANA 8h 5m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 MELMARUVATHUR 03:55 CHENGALPATTU 04:10 MAHINDRA CITY 04:20 SRM COLLEGE (MAIN ENTRANCE) 04:25 VANDALUR 04:30 PERUNGALATHUR 04:40 TAMBARAM(OPP HINDHU MISSION) 04:50 CHROMPET(SIGNAL) 04:53 PALLAVARAM 04:55 AIRPORT 04:58 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 05:00 ALANDUR COURT OPP(OMNI BUS PARKING) 05:15 ASHOKPILLAR(ANJAPPAR HOTEL) 05:30 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:35 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 05:40 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 05:45 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:47 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 05:50 KOLATHUR 05:55 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUSSTAND) 06:00 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 06:10 VETRI TRAVELS PARKINGVetri TravelsA/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharapuram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Dharapuram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharapuram to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹463.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Dharapuram?
The last bus for Dharapuram to Chennai route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹786.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route are TNSTC , Mettur Super Services(mss) , Shri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt) and Darshana Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharapuram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Dharapuram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Dharapuram Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharapuram
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.