- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 DHARAPURAM AMARAVATHI LODGE 9952965831 10h 0m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Guduvancherry Bus Stand 04:40 Vandalur busstand 04:45 Perungalathur SBLT Office9840920927 04:50 Tambaram Hindu Misionhospital 04:55 Crompet Bus Stand 05:00 Vadapalani 05:05 Ashok Pillar KFC 05:50 KoyambeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5530 Fare Details Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Dharapuram Office 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Egmore Office 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Dharapuram 9h 30m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Melmaruvathur 04:40 Chengalpat Bypass 05:10 Tamparam 05:20 Pallavaram 05:30 Guindy 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Koyambedu 05:50 Tvs Lukas 05:55 Madhavaram 06:00 RedhillsRani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 PONNAPURAM BUS STOP 20:58 GOVINDHAPURAM 21:00 TIRUPPUR BYPASS ROUNDANA 21:05 BUS STAND 21:12 UNION OFFICE 21:13 PALANI BYPASS ROUNDANA 8h 15m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 MELMARUVATHUR 03:40 Chengalpet TollGate 03:55 Mahendira City(Entrance ) 04:05 SRM College(Main Entrance) 04:10 Vandalur(ZOO) 04:15 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 04:25 TAMBARAM(Omni bus Stop) 04:35 CHROMPET(Signal) 04:38 PALLAVARAM 04:40 AIRPORT 04:43 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 04:45 ALANDUR COURT OPP(Omni bus Parking) 05:00 ASHOKPILLAR(Anjappar Hotel) 05:15 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:20 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 05:25 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 05:30 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:32 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 05:35 KOLATHUR 05:40 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUSSTAND)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5788 Fare Details Rs788 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Dharapuram 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram MCC College ( VAN/ BUS PICKUP) 05:40 Tambaram (Hindu Mission Hospital Opposite) 05:40 Camp Road ( VAN/ BUS PICKUP) 05:45 Sembakkam ( VAN / BUS PICKUP) 05:50 Guindy 05:50 Medavakkam ( VAN/ BUS PICKUP) 05:55 Ashok Pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:00 Sholinganallur ( VAN/ BUS PICKUP) 06:10 Thuraipakkam ( VAN / BUS PICKUP) 06:15 Velacherry ( VAN/ BUS PICKUP) 06:20 Tharamani ( VAN / BUS PICKUP) 06:30 Egmore 06:30 AdyarMJT TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharapuram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dharapuram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharapuram to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹530.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Dharapuram?
The last bus for Dharapuram to Chennai route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route are Vetri Travels , Vivegam travels , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT and Rani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharapuram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Dharapuram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Dharapuram Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharapuram
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.