- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Dharapuram 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Koyambedu 05:20 Parcel Office 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:00 Periyamedu 04:50 Chennai Central 04:45 Anna Salai 04:40 T.Nagar 04:30 Guindy 04:45 Airport 04:35 Chrompet 04:30 Tambaram 04:15 Perungalathur 04:10 VandalurMettur super servicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 DHARAPURAM AMARAVATHI LODGE 9952965831 10h 0m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 KoyambeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Dharapuram 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:18 Guindy 05:17 Pallavaram 05:16 Chrompett 05:15 Thambaram 05:10 Perugalathur 05:05 Vandaloor 05:00 Urapakkam 04:55 Guduvanchary 04:50 Srm Univercity 04:45 Maraimalai Nager 04:40 Mahendra City 04:30 Chengalpattu 04:00 Melmaruvathur 05:40 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandSST TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Dharapuram 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Egmore 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharapuram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Dharapuram to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹630, Sleeper bus is ₹630 on Dharapuram to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dharapuram Chennai bus route?
42 seats for Non AC, 53 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dharapuram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharapuram to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Dharapuram?
The last bus for Dharapuram to Chennai route leaves at 19:50. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹580.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Dharapuram to Chennai bus route are Vivegam travels , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT , SST Travels and Mettur super services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharapuram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Dharapuram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Dharapuram Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharapuram
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.