- 04:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:30 DHARI 7h 15m <→ 11:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 AHMEDABAD SARKHEJ UJALA X 11:05 AHMEDABAD ISCON 11:15 AHMEDABAD NEHRUNAGAR 11:30 AHMEDABAD CBS1 11:45 BAPUNAGAR 12:00 AHMEDABAD KRISHNANAGAR STANDGSRTCGURJARNAGRI 3.9/5178 Fare Details Rs178 - Seater
- 05:44 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:44 DHARI 8h 1m <→ 13:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 AHMEDABAD NEHRUNAGAR 13:45 AHMEDABAD PALDI 13:55 AHMEDABAD CBS1 14:15 AHMEDABAD RANIP(SUBHASHBRIDGE)GSRTCEXPRESS167 Fare Details Rs167 - Seater
- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 DHARI 7h 40m <→ 14:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 AHMEDABAD CBS1 14:00 BAPUNAGAR 14:05 SARDAR MOL NIKOL GAM 14:10 JIVANVADI ABD 14:15 NIKOLGAM 14:20 SUKAN BANGLO NIKOLGAM 14:40 AHMEDABAD KRISHNANAGAR STANDGSRTCEXPRESS167 Fare Details Rs167 - Seater
- 14:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:15 DHARI 7h 58m <→ 22:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:59 PALDI 22:04 AHMEDABAD CBS1 22:09 BAPUNAGAR 22:13 NIKOLGAM 22:14 AHMEDABAD KRISHNANAGAR STANDGSRTCEXPRESS171 Fare Details Rs171 - Seater
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 DHARI 6h 30m <→ 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:00 AHMEDABAD CBS1GSRTCEXPRESS167 Fare Details Rs167 - Seater
- 19:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:01 DHARI 7h 49m <→ 02:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 AHMEDABAD NEHRUNAGAR 02:30 AHMEDABAD CBS1 02:40 BAPUNAGAR 02:50 CIVIL HOSPITALGSRTCEXPRESS167 Fare Details Rs167 - Seater
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Prempara dhari 21:05 Laybreri dhari 21:15 Juna bus stand haridarshan, shree jalaram viral travels dhari 21:20 Mota bus stand dhari 21:25 Vekariya para dhari 7h 13m → 04:28 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:28 Ujala Hotel 04:38 Iscon Circle 04:48 Shivranjani cross road 04:58 Paldi 05:13 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 05:23 Virat nagar 05:28 Thakkarnagar 05:33 Uttamnagar 05:38 Jivanwadi 05:48 Nikol khodiyar mandirShree jalaram viralNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dhari to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dhari to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Dhari to Ahmedabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dhari to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dhari to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 04:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹178.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dhari?
The last bus for Dhari to Ahmedabad route leaves at 14:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹171.
Who are the popular operators on the Dhari to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dhari to Ahmedabad bus route are GSRTC and Shree jalaram viral .
Dhari to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dhari Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dhari Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dhari
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.