- 00:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:05 Theevattipatti 00:25 Thoppur Toll 00:45 DNG Hotel 5h 5m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Saveetha University 04:40 poonamallee 04:43 Porur(busstop) 04:44 Porur(shell petrol bunk) 04:45 Ramachandra Medical 04:50 Chennai Trade Centre 04:55 Ramapuram 05:00 Kathipara(Roundana) 05:05 GUINDY 05:10 SAIDHAPETTAI 05:15 T-NAGAR 05:25 LAYOLA COLLEGE 05:30 AMJIKARAI-SKYWALK 05:35 KOYAMBEDU BUSSTAND 05:55 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:57 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 06:00 KOLATHUR 06:05 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND)Vetri TravelsA/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Four Road Dharmapuri 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Poonamalle 04:15 Porur 04:30 Rama Puram 04:40 Saidapet 04:45 T.Nagar 05:00 Chennai Central Railway Station 05:10 Egmore 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:30 Omni Bus StandGlobal TravelsLeyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5425 Fare Details Rs425 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Four Road Dharmapuri 22:45 Karimangalam 22:50 Kaveripatnam 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Sriperumbudur 04:00 Poonamallee 04:10 Porur 04:20 Guindy 04:30 T Nagar 04:45 Central Railway Station 05:00 KoyambeduKalaimakal TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Bus Stand Dharmapuri 6h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Omni Bus StandSri Annamalaiyar TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Semi Sleeper (1+1) 4.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Nallampalli 22:30 collector office 22:45 Dharmapuri 23:15 kariyamangalam 23:30 kaveripatinam 6h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 sriperumbudur 04:40 Poonamalee 05:00 Koyembedu City Bus Stand 05:05 Vadapalani 05:15 Ashokpillar 05:20 Olympia TechPark 05:25 Guindy_subway 05:30 Madhyakailash 05:35 Tidle Park 05:40 Perungudi 05:45 Karappakkam 05:50 SholinganallurKalaimakal Travels(PR)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Dharmapuri 22:45 Kaveripattinam 22:50 4 Roads 22:50 Periyampatti 22:55 Karimangalam 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Vellore 05:00 Guindy 05:10 T.Nagar 05:15 Anna Salai 05:20 Porur 05:20 Chennai Central 05:30 Periyamedu 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:50 Parcel Office 06:00 KoyambeduMettur super servicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5473 Fare Details Rs473 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Dharmapuri 23:00 Kaveripattinam 23:05 4 Roads 23:05 Periyampatti 23:10 Karimangalam 6h 20m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:35 Vellore 04:20 Guindy 04:30 T.Nagar 04:35 Anna Salai 04:40 Porur 04:40 Chennai Central 04:50 Periyamedu 05:05 Aminjikarai 05:10 Parcel Office 05:20 KoyambeduMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.0/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 DHARMAPURI(KPN) 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5788 Fare Details Rs788 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Dharmapuri 23:15 Kaveripattinam 23:20 4 Roads 23:20 Periyampatti 23:25 Karimangalam 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Vellore 04:30 Guindy 04:40 T.Nagar 04:50 Porur 04:50 Chennai Central 05:00 Periyamedu 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:30 KoyambeduMettur super servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/5629 Fare Details Rs629 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:05 Karimangalam 23:55 Dharmapuri 23:55 Kaveripattinam 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Vellore 05:00 Guindy 05:10 T.Nagar 05:15 Anna Salai 05:20 Porur 05:20 Chennai Central 05:30 Periyamedu 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:50 Parcel Office 06:00 KoyambeduMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.6/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:05 Karimangalam 23:55 Dharmapuri 23:55 Kaveripattinam 6h 20m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Vellore 05:15 Guindy 05:25 T.Nagar 05:30 Anna Salai 05:35 Porur 05:35 Chennai Central 05:45 Periyamedu 06:00 Aminjikarai 06:05 Parcel Office 06:15 KoyambeduMettur super servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5578 Fare Details Rs578 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharmapuri to Chennai
How many buses are running between Dharmapuri to Chennai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Dharmapuri to Chennai. Out of which 12 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dharmapuri to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route leaves at 00:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹525.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Dharmapuri?
The last bus for Dharmapuri to Chennai route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹578.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route are Mettur super services , K.P.N , Kalaimakal Travels(PR) and Kalaimakal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharmapuri Chennai Bus Services
Dharamapuri in the north western part of Tamil Nadu is an agricultural town known for maximum production of mangoes. It is also the hub of several tourist attractions like Hogenakkal Falls, Theerthamalai Temple, Subramanya Siva Memorial and Mount Carmel Church. Dharampuri is quaint and tranquil as compared to its counterpart Chennai. However, its peaceful ambience and natural grace is preferred by all who want to take a break from monotonous city life. Dharampuri to Chennai buses that run via NH 46 and NH4 have lead to quick connectivity between the two places over time.
Bus operators like Guru Tours and Travels, Sri Annamalaiyar Travels and Mettur Super Services serve the route with a fleet of coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Leyland Non A/C Seater, A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater and A/C Sleeper. While the first bus departs at around 22:15pm, the last bus departs at around 23:30pm. Travel time generally varies between 6h 20m and 7h 15m, depending on the bus availed, route taken and road condition. One can purchase lowest priced Dharmapuri to Chennai bus tickets from Goibibo.com. It is an ideal platform to get details on bus fares, timings, operators, coach types and boarding and halting points.
Presently, there are 5 buses that operate in a day. Passengers can simply log on to Goibibo's Dharmapuri to Chennai online bus booking page to get updated information and avail affordable tickets. Before leaving Dharmapuri, along with other attractions, one must visit the spectacular Hogenakkal Falls, one of the biggest waterfalls on Kaveri River in South India. Chennai, a city always bustling with locals and tourists, has restored the thousand years old Tamil culture and traditions. Kapaleeshwar Temple, Sri Parthasarathy Temple and Vadapalani Murugan Temple are few religious attractions of Chennai, a postcard like city located along the lines of Marina Beach.
Dharmapuri to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Dharmapuri Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Dharmapuri Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharmapuri
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Dharmapuri
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- The Victory War Memorial
The Victory War Memorial is situated on the Beach Road near island ground at the beginning of Marina Beach. It was built to honour the memory of soldiers who died during the two world wars.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.