- 00:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:05 Omalur 00:20 Theevattipatti 00:35 Thoppur Toll 00:45 DNC Hotel 5h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Sriperambudhur 04:30 Saveetha University 04:40 poonamallee 04:55 Ramachandra Medical 04:58 Porur(busstop) 05:00 Porur(shell petrol bunk) 05:05 Chennai Trade Centre 05:10 Ramapuram 05:15 Kathipara(Roundana) 05:20 GUINDY 05:25 SAIDHAPETTAI 05:30 T-NAGAR 05:35 CENTRAL RAILWAYSTATION 05:36 CENTRAL PERIAMEDU 05:42 AMJIKARAI-SKYWALK 05:45 KOYAMBEDU BUSSTAND 05:50 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:55 KOLATHUR 06:00 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)582 Fare Details Rs582 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Four Road Dharmapuri 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KoyambeduKalaimakal TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Bus Stand Dharmapuri 6h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Omni Bus StandSri Annamalaiyar TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Semi Sleeper (1+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Four Road Dharmapuri 6h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Guindy 04:20 T Nagar 05:00 Koyambedu 16:00 PoonamalleeKalaimakal TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Dharmapuri 22:45 Kaveripattinam 22:50 Periyampatti 22:55 Karimangalam 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Vellore 05:00 Guindy 05:10 T.Nagar 05:15 Anna Salai 05:20 Porur 05:20 Chennai Central 05:30 Periyamedu 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:50 Parcel Office 06:00 KoyambeduMettur super servicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 DHARMAPURI(KPN) 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Dharmapuri 23:30 Kaveripattinam 23:35 Periyampatti 23:40 Karimangalam 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Vellore 04:30 Guindy 04:40 T.Nagar 04:45 Anna Salai 04:50 Porur 04:50 Chennai Central 05:00 Periyamedu 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:20 Parcel Office 05:30 KoyambeduMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 DHARMAPURI-BYPASS 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 SRIPERAMPUTHUR TOLL GATE 05:00 POONTHAMALLE 05:30 MADURAVAYIL 06:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDK.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)872 Fare Details Rs872 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharmapuri to Chennai
How many buses are running between Dharmapuri to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Dharmapuri to Chennai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹872 for AC Volvo on Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dharmapuri Chennai bus route?
and 37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dharmapuri to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route leaves at 00:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹582.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Dharmapuri?
The last bus for Dharmapuri to Chennai route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Dharmapuri to Chennai bus route are K.P.N , Kalaimakal Travels , Mettur super services and Vetri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharmapuri Chennai Bus Services
Dharamapuri in the north western part of Tamil Nadu is an agricultural town known for maximum production of mangoes. It is also the hub of several tourist attractions like Hogenakkal Falls, Theerthamalai Temple, Subramanya Siva Memorial and Mount Carmel Church. Dharampuri is quaint and tranquil as compared to its counterpart Chennai. However, its peaceful ambience and natural grace is preferred by all who want to take a break from monotonous city life. Dharampuri to Chennai buses that run via NH 46 and NH4 have lead to quick connectivity between the two places over time.
Bus operators like Guru Tours and Travels, Sri Annamalaiyar Travels and Mettur Super Services serve the route with a fleet of coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Leyland Non A/C Seater, A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater and A/C Sleeper. While the first bus departs at around 22:15pm, the last bus departs at around 23:30pm. Travel time generally varies between 6h 20m and 7h 15m, depending on the bus availed, route taken and road condition. One can purchase lowest priced Dharmapuri to Chennai bus tickets from Goibibo.com. It is an ideal platform to get details on bus fares, timings, operators, coach types and boarding and halting points.
Presently, there are 5 buses that operate in a day. Passengers can simply log on to Goibibo's Dharmapuri to Chennai online bus booking page to get updated information and avail affordable tickets. Before leaving Dharmapuri, along with other attractions, one must visit the spectacular Hogenakkal Falls, one of the biggest waterfalls on Kaveri River in South India. Chennai, a city always bustling with locals and tourists, has restored the thousand years old Tamil culture and traditions. Kapaleeshwar Temple, Sri Parthasarathy Temple and Vadapalani Murugan Temple are few religious attractions of Chennai, a postcard like city located along the lines of Marina Beach.
Dharmapuri to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Dharmapuri Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Dharmapuri Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dharmapuri
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Dharmapuri
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.