- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:14 Shanthivana 22:15 Dharmasthala 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 8th Mile 05:17 Jalahalli Cross 05:18 Dasarahalli 05:20 Yeshwanthapura Metro Hotel 05:21 Yeshwanthapura 05:24 Rajajinagar 05:26 Vijaya Nagar 05:30 Gandhi Nagar 05:32 Corporation Circle 05:33 Lalbaugh 05:35 Gandhi Bazarbayars 05:37 Hanumanth Nagar(Ganesh Bhavan) 05:39 Vidyapeeta Circle 05:43 Nagasandra Circle 05:45 South End Circle 05:48 Jayanagar 4th Block 05:50 Btm Layout 05:52 Silk Board 05:55 Roopena Agrahara 05:56 Koodlu Gate 05:59 Hosa Road 06:00 Konappana Agrahara Signal 06:01 Singasandra 06:02 Gaare Palya 06:03 Bommanahalli 06:04 Electronic City 06:05 Hoskoor Gate 06:06 Hebbu Godi 06:07 Narayana Hrudayalaya 06:08 BommasandraVishal TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Dharmasthala 5h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 04:35 Govardhan 04:35 8th Mile Bus Stop 04:37 Jalahalli Cross 05:00 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:10 Bettahalli Cross Jalli Machine 05:15 Yelahanka Mother Dairy Circle Aroma Bakery 05:17 Nesara Tr Yelahanka New Town 05:20 Yelahanka NES Bus Stop 05:25 Yelahanka Police Station 05:27 GKVK Main Gate 05:30 Byatarayanapura 05:32 Kodigehalli Swathi Gardenia 05:33 Opp Esteem Mall Hebbal 05:34 Rt Nagar Pragathi Tourist 05:35 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 05:40 Hennur Cross 05:45 Ganesh Bakery Kammanahalli 05:50 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar 05:55 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:00 Tin Factory Fly Over Entrance 06:05 K R Puram Extension Bus Stop 06:10 Bhattarahalli Bus Stop 06:15 Budigere Cross 06:30 Hoskote Opp Police StationPragathi Tourist CorporationNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Dharmasthala Busstand 7h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Nelamangala Circle 05:05 Dasarahalli Bussop 05:06 Jalahalli Cross 05:07 Gangamma Circle 05:08 Ms Palya Opp Petrol Bunk 05:09 Bettahalli Cross 05:10 Tirumala Daba 05:12 Purva Venzia 05:13 Yelahanka Police Station 05:14 Yelahanka Mother Dairy Circle 05:15 Gkvk Main Gate 05:16 Kodige Halli Bus Stop 05:16 Byadrayanpura 05:17 Esteem Mall 05:18 Nagavara Fly 05:18 Hiranyapalli 05:19 Kammanahalli (Jio) 05:20 Banswadi 05:20 Hennur Cross 05:21 Horamavu 05:22 Kasthuri Nagar Sky Wall Bus Stop 05:22 Tin Factory 05:24 Karthik Nagar Bus Stop 05:28 Varthur Koodi 080 40985715 05:40 Kundanahalli Gate 06:00 Marthalli Near 06:15 Mega Mart Opp Bimal Maruthi Show Room 06:20 Siddapura Bus Stop 06:23 Food Word White Field Road 06:24 Mayura Bakery 06:25 Hope Farm Signal Junction 06:25 Mahadevapura 06:26 Channasandra 06:26 White Field (Forum Value Mall) 06:27 T.s Halli Cross(Thirumala shetty) 06:30 SamethanahalliSri Durgamba TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dharmasthala to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Dharmasthala to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Dharmasthala to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dharmasthala to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dharmasthala to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Dharmasthala?
The last bus for Dharmasthala to Bangalore route leaves at 23:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹900.
What are the boarding points for Dharmasthala to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dharmasthala is Dharmasthala Busstand .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Dharmasthala Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Tin Factory , Nelamangala , Harapanapalya , Banaswadi and Kodigehalli .
Who are the popular operators on the Dharmasthala to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Dharmasthala to Bangalore bus route are Vishal Tourist , Pragathi Tourist Corporation and Sri Durgamba Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dharmasthala to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Dharmasthala Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Dharmasthala Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...