- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Dindigul Byepass 7h 30m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:00 Bomsandra 21:15 Bommanahalli Circle 21:30 Madiwala 22:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Dindigul Palani Bypass 6h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Silkboard 05:20 Electronic City 05:30 Madivala 05:45 KalasipalayamCumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
Rs740 - Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Dindigul 7h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Silkboard 06:00 Electronic City 06:15 Madivala 06:30 KalasipalayamCumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs680 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs740 - Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Dindugal Bypass 6h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Attibelle Tollgate 05:05 Chandapura 05:10 Bommasandhra 05:20 Electronic City Tollgate 05:25 Bommanahalli 05:35 Silk Board 05:45 Madiwala 05:50 Shanthi Nager 05:55 Kalasipalayam 06:15 Satellite Bus Stand 06:30 NayandahalliThunaivan TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Dindigal by pass 6h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Attibele Toll Gate 05:20 Chandapura 05:25 Bommasandra 05:30 Electronic City Toll 05:40 Silk Board 05:45 MADIWALA 05:50 Madiwala Savoury hotel 06:00 Lal Bagh Main Gate 06:10 Kalasipalyam ( Minerva Signal ) 06:15 Corporation Circle 06:20 Majestic Bus Stand 06:30 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 06:35 Mantri Mall Metro station MalleshwaramGreenLine Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51311 Fare Details Rs1311 - Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Dindigul Palani Bypass 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Silkboard 05:30 Electronic City 05:45 Madivala 06:00 KalasipalayamCumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Dindugal ByePass 6h 30m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 BangaloreSRM TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5861 Fare Details Rs861 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Dindigul 01:15 karur 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:30 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.2/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Dindigul Bye Pass?
The last bus for Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore route leaves at 14:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
What are the boarding points for Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dindigul Bye Pass are Dindigul Palani Bypass , Dindugal Bypass , Dindigul , Dindigal by pass and Dindigul Byepass .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Dindigul Bye Pass Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Shanthinagar , Electronic City , Chandapura and Madiwala .
Who are the popular operators on the Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore bus route are Cumbum Travels , SRS Travels , Thunaivan Travels and GreenLine Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dindigul Bye Pass to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Dindigul Bye Pass Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Dindigul Bye Pass Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...