- 00:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:45 Dindigul 3h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Palladam 04:10 Pappampattipirivu 04:30 Sulur 04:40 singanallur 04:50 Hope College 04:52 Peelamedu 04:55 Lakshmi Mills 05:00 GandhipuramSri Bala Tours & TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)449 Fare Details Rs449 - Seater
Rs499 - Seater
- 07:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:05 Dindigul Bypass 4h 5m → 11:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:05 Palladam 10:15 Sulur 10:20 Sulur Air Force 10:30 Singanallur 10:45 Lakshmi Mill Signal 11:00 Ramanathapuram Signal 11:05 Gandhipuram New Office 11:10 Coimbatore Omni Bus StandParveen TravelsScania A/C Seater (2+2) 4.1/5472 Fare Details Rs472 - Seater
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Dindigul Bypass 3h 15m → 21:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:40 Palladam 20:50 Sulur Air Force 20:50 Sulur 21:00 Ramanathapuram Signal 21:05 Lakshmi Mill Signal 21:05 Singanallur 21:25 Gandhipuram New Office 21:30 Coimbatore Omni Bus StandParveen TravelsScania A/C Seater (2+2) 4.3/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Dindigul Bus Stand 5h 5m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kinathukadavu 04:10 Malumichampatti Hindusthan College 04:10 Malumichampatti 04:40 Pothanur 04:50 Ramanadhapuram 04:55 Lakshmi Mills Opp Vasan Eye Care 05:00 GandhipuramEssaarNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Dindigul Bus Stand 5h 10m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Karumathampatti By Pass 05:00 Neelambur Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Atm 05:05 Chinniyambalayam Bus Stand 05:10 Chitra 05:15 Hopes CMC College Bus Stop 05:20 Peelamedu PSG Tech 05:25 Lakshmi Mills 05:30 GandhipuramEssaarNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.4/5370 Fare Details Rs370 - Seater
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Dindigul Bypass 4h 1m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:10 Palladam 03:20 Sulur 03:30 Sulur Air Force 03:35 Singanallur 03:40 Hopes College 03:55 Gandhipuram New Office 04:00 Coimbatore Omni Bus StandParveen TravelsScania A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/5472 Fare Details Rs472 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Dindigul to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Dindigul to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dindigul to Coimbatore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dindigul to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dindigul to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 00:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹449.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Dindigul?
The last bus for Dindigul to Coimbatore route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹525.
What are the boarding points for Dindigul to Coimbatore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dindigul are Palani Road Bypass and Others .
What are the dropping points in Coimbatore for the Dindigul Coimbatore bus route?
Dropping points in Coimbatore for this route are Palladam , Karumathampatti , Lakshmi Mills , Neelambur and Chinniyampalayam .
Who are the popular operators on the Dindigul to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Dindigul to Coimbatore bus route are Parveen Travels , Essaar and Sri Bala Tours & Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dindigul to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Dindigul Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Dindigul Coimbatore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Black Thunder Theme Park
Nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, Black Thunder Theme Park is the finest water theme park. It is the largest....
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........