- 01:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:15 Bypass 3h 25m → 04:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Old Bus StandKKT TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)590 Fare Details Rs590 - Sleeper
- 06:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:15 Dindigul 3h 30m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Old Bus StandKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)588 Fare Details Rs588 - Semi Sleeper
- 13:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 DGL-PALANI ROAD (BYE-PASS) 3h 0m → 16:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:15 ThirunelveliK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Dindigul to Tirunelveli
How many buses are running between Dindigul to Tirunelveli on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Dindigul to Tirunelveli. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Dindigul to Tirunelveli bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dindigul to Tirunelveli bus route leaves at 01:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹590.
When does the last bus leaves for Tirunelveli from Dindigul?
The last bus for Dindigul to Tirunelveli route leaves at 13:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹525.
Who are the popular operators on the Dindigul to Tirunelveli bus route?
Top operators on the Dindigul to Tirunelveli bus route are K.P.N , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and KKT Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dindigul to Tirunelveli Bus Offers & Promos
Dindigul Tirunelveli Bus Schedule & Info
Dindigul Tirunelveli Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dindigul
Top Bus routes from Tirunelveli
Top Trains from Dindigul
Top Trains from Tirunelveli
Hotels in Tirunelveli
Popular attractions in Tirunelveli
- Venkatachalapathy Temple
A religious place for Hindus, Venkatachalapathy Temple is a holy destination to visit in the village of Krishnapuram on Tirunelveli-Tiruchendur Road. It is considered as one of the.......
- Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary
Located in the southern region of the Western Ghats, Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary is an alluring tourist destination which is spread an area of 817 sq. Kms. The sanctuary was declared as a......
- Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary
A fantastic place to spend your holidays, Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary covers an area of 1.29 sq. Kms of the entire forest area of Koonthankulam. The tourists throng the place in pursuit of seeing......
- Five Falls
Five Falls of Courtallam is a favoured site for locals as well as travellers in Tamil Nadu.