- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tindivanam Aryas Hotel 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ErnakulamSRM TransportsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/51176 Fare Details Rs1176 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tindivanam 9h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Edapally Toll 06:25 Kalamessary 06:30 Aluva (Zam Zam Travels) 07:00 Angamally (Kg Hospital) 07:15 Ernakulam New OfficeParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Tindivanam 10h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Vytla Mobility Hub (C)Sona TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Tindivanam By pass 9h 5m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Angamaly 06:55 Athani junction 07:00 paravoor kavala 07:05 Aluva 07:15 Kalamaserry 07:20 Edappally Toll 07:25 Pipeline junction 07:30 ErnakulamSurya ConnectBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Tindivanam 9h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Chalakuddy Mother Travels 07:20 ANGAMALY KSRTC BUS STAND 07:25 Athani Jn (B) 07:30 Aluva Bye Pass Junction (NO DINNER STOP) 07:40 Kalamaserry Premier (NO DINNER STOP) 07:45 Edapally Toll (NO DINNER STOP) 07:50 Palarivattom Byepass (NO DINNER STOP) 08:00 Vytla Mobility Hub (NO DINNER STOP)Sona TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Tindivanam Bypass 9h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Chalakudy 06:50 Koratty Jn 07:00 Angamaly Kalyani Travels 07:05 Atthani Aiport Jn 07:10 Paravoor Kavala 07:15 AluvaBypass 07:30 Kalamassery 07:45 Edapally Toll 07:55 Palarivattom Pipeline 08:00 Vytila Jn Kalyani TravelsKalyani TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/51573 Fare Details Rs1573 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dindivanam to Cochin
How many buses are running between Dindivanam to Cochin on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dindivanam to Cochin. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 8 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dindivanam to Cochin bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1176 on Dindivanam to Cochin bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dindivanam Cochin bus route?
137 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dindivanam to Cochin bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dindivanam to Cochin bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1176.
When does the last bus leaves for Cochin from Dindivanam?
The last bus for Dindivanam to Cochin route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1312.
What are the boarding points for Dindivanam to Cochin Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dindivanam are Tindivanam Aryas Hotel , Tindivanam By pass , Tindivanam Bypass and Tindivanam .
What are the dropping points in Cochin for the Dindivanam Cochin bus route?
Dropping points in Cochin for this route are Palarivattom , Edapally , Vyttila , Kalamassery and Paravoor Kavala .
Who are the popular operators on the Dindivanam to Cochin bus route?
Top operators on the Dindivanam to Cochin bus route are Sona Travels , SRM Transports , Parveen Travels and Surya Connect .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dindivanam to Cochin Bus Offers & Promos
Dindivanam Cochin Bus Schedule & Info
Dindivanam Cochin Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Cochin
Popular attractions in Cochin
- Tripunithura Hill Palace
Tripunithura Hill Palace is regarded as one of the largest archaeological museum in Kerala and was established in the year 1865. Tripunithura Hill Palace is built in.......
- Fort Kochi
Fort Kochi is a small hamlet situated near Ernakulam. It is one of the most visited attractions in Ernakulam. There are striking beaches along ..........
- Bolgatty Palace
Located on Bolgatty Island, Bolgatty Palace offers panoramic views of the port and the harbor. Bolgatty Palace might have been the royal palace in the past but at the present time, the palace has been converted into.......
- Jewish Synagogue
The Jewish Synagogue was constructed in the year 1568. It is a captivating structure that attracts a large number of .........