- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tindivanam Aryas Hotel 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 TrissurSRM TransportsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/51124 Fare Details Rs1124 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tindivanam 8h 50m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Thrissur - Mannuthy Bye Pass JunctionParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Tindivanam 8h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Thrissur ByepassSona TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Tindivanam By pass 7h 45m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Mannuthy 06:20 Thrissur Toll Plaza 06:25 Pudukkad junctionSurya ConnectBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Tindivanam 8h 10m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Thrissur ByepassSona TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Tindivanam Bypass 7h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Pattikad Bus Stop (Thrissur-Palakkad NH-47) 06:30 Manuthy Bypass 06:35 Paliyekkara Toll Plaza 06:40 Kodakara.Kalyani TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/51573 Fare Details Rs1573 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dindivanam to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Dindivanam to Thrissur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dindivanam to Thrissur. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dindivanam to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1124 on Dindivanam to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dindivanam Thrissur bus route?
137 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dindivanam to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dindivanam to Thrissur bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1124.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Dindivanam?
The last bus for Dindivanam to Thrissur route leaves at 22:55. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1207.
What are the boarding points for Dindivanam to Thrissur Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dindivanam are Tindivanam , Tindivanam By pass , Tindivanam Bypass and Tindivanam Aryas Hotel .
What are the dropping points in Thrissur for the Dindivanam Thrissur bus route?
Dropping points in Thrissur for this route are Manuthy Pass and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Dindivanam to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Dindivanam to Thrissur bus route are Sona Travels , SRM Transports , Parveen Travels and Surya Connect .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dindivanam to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Dindivanam Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Dindivanam Thrissur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Elephant Camp
A trip to Guruvayoor is more than a spiritual voyage for thousands of devotees irrespective of their caste and class. It is because Guruvayoor in Kerala is the most revered and important places of worship where devotees of Lord Krishna come to wash off their sins, share their pain and grievances with the Lord and worship for peace and happiness. Apart from the shrine of Lord Krishna, another interesting feature of Guruvayoor is the Elephant Camp, located at a distance of around 3km from Guruvayoor Temple.
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......
- Vadakkunnathan Temple
Vadakkunathan Temple is one of the major attractions of the city which is famous for its high religious values. Nestled in the center of......
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........