- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Gada circle,dombivali 10h 54m → 07:54 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:54 RamolVeer travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Dombivali Mac Furniture, 9320231515 9320131515 21:15 Gharda Circle-VJ Honda.Opp Arcee Showroom, Mb:9320231515 9320131515 10h 55m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 C.T.M Neeta Volvo , CTM Cross Road 08:30 Ahmedabad-Vishala ParkingPrasanna ExecutiveA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Dombivli 11h 25m → 08:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 C.T.M. Opp. Fly Over Bridge 08:30 Narol Chokadi Narol 08:40 Opp. Vishala HotelShree Vijay TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Mac Furniture 9320131515 21:15 Gharda Circle - VJ Honda, Opp. Arcee Showroom 9320131515 9h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 C.T.M - Neeta Volvo Opp Flyover Bridge Nr Chunilal Park Society Under Vishwa Hotel CTM 07:10 Narol Nr Narol Circle 07:15 Vishala - Radhe Praking Vishala ( 9227092221 )Neeta Tours And Travels (Speedlink)NON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Dombivali shyog hotel 10h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Vishala narol road 08:00 Vishala hotel 08:15 Satellite 08:30 PaldiDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Dombivli 11h 45m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 C.T.M. Opp. Fly Over Bridge 09:55 Narol Chokadi Narol 10:00 Opp. Vishala HotelShree Vijay TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.4/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dombivli to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dombivli to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Dombivli to Ahmedabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dombivli to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dombivli to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dombivli?
The last bus for Dombivli to Ahmedabad route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
What are the boarding points for Dombivli to Ahmedabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dombivli are Gada circle,dombivali , Dombivli , Dombivali Mac Furniture, 9320231515 9320131515 , Dombivali shyog hotel and Gharda Circle .
What are the dropping points in Ahmedabad for the Dombivli Ahmedabad bus route?
Dropping points in Ahmedabad for this route are Satellite , Narol , Paldi , CTM Char Rasta and Ramol .
Who are the popular operators on the Dombivli to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dombivli to Ahmedabad bus route are Shree Vijay Travels , Veer travels , Prasanna Executive and Neeta Tours And Travels (Speedlink) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dombivli to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dombivli Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dombivli Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.