- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Chanakya Travels Bust Stop Dongaon 12h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 06:45 VASHI 07:00 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 07:15 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 07:30 DADAR 08:00 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vidharbha travels dongaon 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Victoriya terminusVidarbha Express TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Chintamani travels bus stand(dongaon) 12h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel 07:15 Vashi 08:00 Mumbai CST 08:15 CBD (Belapur) 08:30 Chembur 08:30 KamotheChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Chintamani travels bus stand(dongaon) 12h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Thane 07:35 Vikhroli 07:45 Ghatkopar 08:00 Sion 08:10 Dadar 08:30 Mumbai CSTChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chanakya Travels Bust Stop Dongaon 11h 45m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Teen Haat Naka Thane 06:15 Kalyan Bhivandi Bypass 07:30 Chembur Amar Mahal 07:45 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 08:00 DADAR 08:30 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dongaon to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Dongaon to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dongaon to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dongaon to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Dongaon to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dongaon Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dongaon to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dongaon to Mumbai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Dongaon?
The last bus for Dongaon to Mumbai route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹900.
Who are the popular operators on the Dongaon to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Dongaon to Mumbai bus route are Chanakya Travels , Chintamani Travels and Vidarbha Express Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dongaon to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Dongaon Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Dongaon Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dongaon
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.