- 02:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:30 Dudu 5h 10m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 GURGAON DELHI 07:55 Dhaula Kaun 08:10 KAROL BAG DELHI 08:40 DELHI TIS HAZARIDashmesh TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 02:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:30 By pass 5h 10m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Iffco chowk gurgaon 07:55 Dhaula Kuan 08:10 Karol bagh 08:25 Morigate parkingGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 05:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:00 By pass 5h 10m → 10:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:10 Iffco chowk gurgaon 10:25 Dhaula Kuan 10:40 Karol bagh 10:55 Morigate parkingGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 DUDU BY PASS 6h 0m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:35 mori gate 05:40 Karol bagh 05:50 Old Delhi near railway station 05:50 delhi kashmiri gate 05:50 fatehpuriAmbey TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5299 Fare Details Rs299 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 DUDU BY PASS 6h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 fatehpuri 06:30 Old Delhi near railway station 06:30 mori gate 06:30 Karol bagh 06:30 delhi kashmiri gateAmbey TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5418 Fare Details Rs418 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs628 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs733 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dudu to Delhi
How many buses are running between Dudu to Delhi on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dudu to Delhi. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dudu to Delhi bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1050, Volvo is 1050 on Dudu to Delhi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dudu Delhi bus route?
45 seats for Mercedes, 82 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dudu to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dudu to Delhi bus route leaves at 02:30. It is a mercedes bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Dudu?
The last bus for Dudu to Delhi route leaves at 05:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1575.
What are the boarding points for Dudu to Delhi Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dudu is DUDU BY PASS .
What are the dropping points in Delhi for the Dudu Delhi bus route?
Dropping points in Delhi for this route are Kashmiri Gate , Chirag Delhi , Chandni Chowk , Karol Bagh and Morigate .
Who are the popular operators on the Dudu to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Dudu to Delhi bus route are Gujarat travels , Ambey Travels and Dashmesh Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dudu to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Dudu Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Dudu Delhi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.