- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 DUNGARPUR 4h 25m <→ 11:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:25 ABD GEETAMANDIR BUS STANDGSRTCEXPRESS144 Fare Details Rs144 - Seater
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 DUNGARPUR 3h 55m <→ 17:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:55 NARODA PATIA 18:25 ABD GEETAMANDIR BUS STANDGSRTCEXPRESS 3.2/5144 Fare Details Rs144 - Seater
- 15:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:55 DUNGARPUR 3h 50m <→ 19:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:45 ABD GEETAMANDIR BUS STANDGSRTCEXPRESS126 Fare Details Rs126 - Seater
- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Anita maya travels 4h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kankariya 04:45 Chiloda 05:05 Naroda Patiya 05:08 patia bethak 05:09 Memnagar 05:10 Paldi 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Ravi TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs430 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 00:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:46 Anita maya travels 3h 14m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 04:00 Kankariya 04:00 Memnagar 04:00 Paldi 04:00 Chiloda 04:00 patia bethak 04:00 Chota chiloda 04:00 Galaxy cinema 04:00 Kalupur Railway Station 04:00 Mota chiloda 04:00 Nana chiloda 04:00 Naroda patiya crossing 04:00 S t stand 04:00 SatelliteRavi TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs430 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More00:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:55 Anita maya travels.bus stand. 4h 45m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Memnagar 05:40 Naroda Patiya 05:40 Paldi 05:40 patia bethak 05:55 Chiloda 05:55 S t standBharat TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More23:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:46 Suraj travels 4h 15m → 04:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:01 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 04:01 Kalupur Railway Station 04:01 Memnagar 04:01 PaldiMahaveer TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dungarpur to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dungarpur to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Dungarpur to Ahmedabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Dungarpur to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dungarpur to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹300.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dungarpur?
The last bus for Dungarpur to Ahmedabad route leaves at 15:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹126.
What are the boarding points for Dungarpur to Ahmedabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Dungarpur are Suraj travels and DUNGARPUR .
What are the dropping points in Ahmedabad for the Dungarpur Ahmedabad bus route?
Dropping points in Ahmedabad for this route are Kalupur , Memnagar , Paldi , Naroda and Geeta Mandir Bus Stand .
Who are the popular operators on the Dungarpur to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dungarpur to Ahmedabad bus route are GSRTC , Ravi Travels , Bharat Travels and Mahaveer Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dungarpur to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dungarpur Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dungarpur Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.