- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Bhadrakali Road Near Tulsi Hotel Dwarka - 8980800175 9h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Prahlad Nagar Circle (P) Nr. Honest Restaurant S.G HighwayPatel tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dwarka shakti travels 9h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bapunagar 06:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 06:15 Iscon Circle 06:15 Khodiyar nagar 06:15 Naroda Patiya 06:15 Nehrunagar circle 06:15 Paldi 06:15 Sarkhej 06:15 Satellite 06:15 Shivranjani cross road 06:15 Ujala HotelJay dwarkadhish travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5480 Fare Details Rs480 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bhadrkali Road Opp.Hotel Guruprerana Shiv Shakti Traels,Dwarka 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Shiv Shakti Travels, Sumeru Complex, Paldi, AhmedabadShiv Shakti TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bhadrakali Road Near Tulsi Hotel Dwarka - 8980800175 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 AhmedabadPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Bhadrakali Road Near Tulsi Hotel Dwarka - 8980800175 10h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 AhmedabadPatel tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5620 Fare Details Rs620 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dwarka to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Dwarka to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Dwarka to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dwarka Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹610.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Dwarka?
The last bus for Dwarka to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹620.
Who are the popular operators on the Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Dwarka to Ahmedabad bus route are Patel tours and travels , Shiv Shakti Travels and Jay dwarkadhish travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dwarka to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Dwarka Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Dwarka Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dwarka
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Dwarka
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.