- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Bhadrakali chowk,9727778355 18:05 Rabari gate,dwaraka 5h 57m → 23:57 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:13 Limda ChowkSamay travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Bhadrakali chowk,9727778355 19:05 Rabari gate,dwaraka 4h 58m → 23:58 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:14 Limda ChowkSamay travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bhadrkali Road Opp.Hotel Guruprerana Shiv Shakti Traels,Dwarka 5h 0m → 01:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointShiv Shakti TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Dwarka to Rajkot
How many buses are running between Dwarka to Rajkot on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Dwarka to Rajkot.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Dwarka to Rajkot bus route?
The minimum fare for on Dwarka to Rajkot bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Dwarka Rajkot bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Dwarka to Rajkot bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Dwarka to Rajkot bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Rajkot from Dwarka?
The last bus for Dwarka to Rajkot route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Dwarka to Rajkot bus route?
Top operators on the Dwarka to Rajkot bus route are Samay travels and Shiv Shakti Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Dwarka to Rajkot Bus Offers & Promos
Dwarka Rajkot Bus Schedule & Info
Dwarka Rajkot Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Dwarka
Top Bus routes from Rajkot
Top Trains from Dwarka
Top Trains from Rajkot
Hotels in Rajkot
Popular attractions in Rajkot
- Shri Swami Narayan Temple
The temple is just 2 Kms away from the Tithal beach and is famous for the massive structure that overlooks.......
- Watson Museum and Library
One of the major tourist attractions is watson museum and library in Rajkot City which is located in the Jubilee Gardens. It is one of the......
- Rashtriya Shala
Rashtriya Shala is another one of the prime attractions in the Rajkot city which was built during the period of Non-Violent Movement to......
- Lady Wilson Museum
The Museum was constructed by then King, Shri Vijay Dev. It took nearly 7 years to complete the museum and the process of......