- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Edapal 1h 0m → 01:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:15 Thrissur TownKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
- 02:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:30 Edappal Bus Stand 1h 15m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:16 Trissur 03:45 ThrissurCOCHIIN ExpressLeyland A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Edapal 1h 0m → 00:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:30 Thrissur TownKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Edappal to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Edappal to Thrissur on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Edappal to Thrissur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Edappal to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹735 for AC Volvo on Edappal to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Edappal Thrissur bus route?
and 49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Edappal to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Edappal to Thrissur bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹787.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Edappal?
The last bus for Edappal to Thrissur route leaves at 02:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹525.
Who are the popular operators on the Edappal to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Edappal to Thrissur bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and COCHIIN Express .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Edappal to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Edappal Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Edappal Thrissur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Edappal
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Institute of Mural Painting
Established in the year 1989, the Guruvayoor Devaswom’s Institute of Mural Painting is situated in the East Wada of Guruvayoor Temple. Its history dates back to the year 1970 when a fire mishap in the Guruvayur Temple Complex damaged Sreekoviland the paintings on the three walls. While decorating the walls as a part of the renovation, the authorities observed a lack of qualified artists who could do the required kind of paintings.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......
- Nava Mukunda Temple
This temple is located on the banks of river Bharathapuzha in Thirunavaya and is dedicated to Nava Mukunda, a form of .......