- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Edapal 1h 0m → 01:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:15 Thrissur TownKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 00:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:30 Edappal Bus Stand 0h 45m → 01:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:15 Thrissur 01:30 ChalakkudyGolden TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 02:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:30 Edappal Bus Stand 1h 15m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 ThrissurCOCHIIN ExpressLeyland A/C Seater Pushback (2+2) 3.9/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Edappal 0h 10m → 23:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:55 Sakthan Thamburan bus standGalaxy ToursA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5315 Fare Details Rs315 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Edappal to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Edappal to Thrissur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Edappal to Thrissur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Edappal to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Edappal to Thrissur bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Edappal?
The last bus for Edappal to Thrissur route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹315.
What are the boarding points for Edappal to Thrissur Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Edappal is Edappal .
What are the dropping points in Thrissur for the Edappal Thrissur bus route?
Dropping points in Thrissur for this route are Sakthan Thamburan Bus Stand and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Edappal to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Edappal to Thrissur bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Golden Travels , COCHIIN Express and Galaxy Tours .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Edappal to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Edappal Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Edappal Thrissur Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Elephant Camp
A trip to Guruvayoor is more than a spiritual voyage for thousands of devotees irrespective of their caste and class. It is because Guruvayoor in Kerala is the most revered and important places of worship where devotees of Lord Krishna come to wash off their sins, share their pain and grievances with the Lord and worship for peace and happiness. Apart from the shrine of Lord Krishna, another interesting feature of Guruvayoor is the Elephant Camp, located at a distance of around 3km from Guruvayoor Temple.
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......
- Vadakkunnathan Temple
Vadakkunathan Temple is one of the major attractions of the city which is famous for its high religious values. Nestled in the center of......
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........