- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 ELURUPADU 8h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 KPHB COLONY 05:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 06:00 BHEL-KEERTHI MAHALAPSRTC-4887SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 ELURUPADU 8h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 NAAGAARAM -ECIL 06:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 06:40 ECIL-KAPRA MCPL OFFCEAPSRTC-4883SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)420 Fare Details Rs420 - Seater
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 ELURUPADU 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 S.R.NAGAR 05:40 KPHB COLONY 05:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 06:00 BHEL-KEERTHI MAHALAPSRTC-4901GARUDA(VOLVO / BENZ A.C. SEMI SLEEPER)620 Fare Details Rs620 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Elurupadu 8h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BHEL 06:10 Bachupalli 06:10 Miyapur 06:05 Gandi Mysamma 06:05 JEEDIMATLA 06:00 SHAPUR 06:00 CHINTAL 05:55 Kukatpally 05:50 BALANAGAR 05:50 Moosapet 05:45 Panjagutta 05:40 Lakdikapool 05:30 Dilsuknagar 05:30 LB Nagar 05:25 Kothapet 06:25 Beeramguda 06:20 Ashok Nagar 06:20 Lingampally 06:20 Chandanagar 06:15 Madeenaguda 06:10 Miyapur Allwyin X Road 06:05 Hydernagar 06:05 JNTU 06:00 ESI 06:00 Erragadda 06:00 KPHB Main Road 05:55 SR Nagar 05:55 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:55 Ameerpet 05:45 Nampally 05:40 KotiLVR TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Near Bus stand 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanasthalipuram 05:00 L B NagarKHAMAKSHI BUS SERVICESLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Elurupadu 7h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 ESI 05:10 SR Nagar 05:00 Ameerpet 04:55 Panjagutta 04:45 Lakdikapool 04:30 LB Nagar 04:15 Vanasthalipuram 04:10 Dilsukhnagar 06:00 BHEL Gate 05:45 Miyapur 05:30 Moosapet 05:30 Kphb 05:55 Chandanagar 05:45 Alwyn X roadDharani Tours and TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)449 Fare Details Rs449 - Seater
Rs670 - Seater
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Elurupadu 8h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 ESI 05:10 SR Nagar 05:00 Ameerpet 04:55 Panjagutta 04:45 Lakdikapool 04:10 Dilsukhnagar 04:05 LB Nagar 04:00 Vanasthalipuram 06:00 BHEL Gate 05:45 Miyapur 05:30 Moosapet 05:30 Kphb 05:55 Chandanagar 05:45 Alwyn X roadDharani Tours and TravelsNon A/C Semisleeper (2+2)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1110 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Elurupadu to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Elurupadu to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Elurupadu to Hyderabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹420 and ₹620 for AC Volvo on Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Elurupadu Hyderabad bus route?
151 seats for Non AC and 12 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:25. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹420.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Elurupadu?
The last bus for Elurupadu to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:25. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹999.
Who are the popular operators on the Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Elurupadu to Hyderabad bus route are Dharani Tours and Travels , LVR Travels , APSRTC-4901 and KHAMAKSHI BUS SERVICES .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Elurupadu to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Elurupadu Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Elurupadu Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Elurupadu
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....