- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Busstand 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalyan Bypass 05:30 Thane 05:42 Sion (E) 05:45 Vikhroli 06:15 Vile Parle 07:40 Dahisar 07:45 Borivali (E) National Park 07:50 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 08:00 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 08:10 Goregaon (E) 08:20 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 08:30 Andheri (E) 08:45 Jogeshwari 09:00 Powai 09:15 Bhandup 09:30 Mulund 09:45 Teen Hath Naka 10:15 Bhiwandi ByepassManish TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Erandol 10h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:01 Thane 06:02 Teen Hath Naka 06:03 Mulund (E) 06:04 Airoli Bridge 06:05 (Area)Dadar. 06:06 Vikhroli(E) 06:07 Ghatkopar(E) 06:20 Chembur (Amar Mahal) 06:25 Sion 06:27 (Area)Dadar. 06:28 Parel(w) 06:29 Lalbaug 06:35 Byculla 06:40 JJ Hospital 07:00 VitiShree Durga Travels - CSTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Erandol 9h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Kalyan Bypass 06:00 Teen Hath Naka 06:10 Mulund Naka 06:14 Vikhroli 06:15 Sion 06:17 Dadar (E) 06:20 Chembur (Amar Mahal) 06:30 (Area)Dadar. 06:35 VT MarketYogesh TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Erandol 7h 50m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Bhiwandi Byepass 05:15 Thane 05:20 Mulund Naka Octroi Services 05:40 Sion (W) 05:45 Andheri (E) Bisleri 05:50 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 05:52 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 05:54 Vile Parle (E) Centaur (Sahara) Hotel 05:56 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 05:58 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 06:00 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 06:05 Goregaon (E) 06:20 Borivali (E) National ParkShreee Vitthala TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Pawar std 9h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Mumbai (borivali) 06:50 Andheri(e) 06:50 Bandra(e) 06:50 Chembur(e) 06:50 Jogeshwari(e) 06:50 Kalyan by pass 06:50 Kandivali(e) 06:50 Mulund 06:50 Sion(e) 06:50 Thane 06:50 Vikroli(e) 06:50 Vile parle(e)Ram Travels Kashish BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)1103 Fare Details Rs1103 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Erandol 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Thane 05:45 Mulund 05:50 Bhandup West 06:00 IIT Signal Powai 06:05 Andheri 06:10 Jogeshwari 06:15 Goregaon 06:20 Malad 06:30 Borivali (E)Shree Durga Travels - BorivaliA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Pawar std 8h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Dadar 06:30 Sion 06:30 Victoriya terminus 06:30 Chembur (amar mahal) 06:30 J.j. Hospital 06:30 Majiwada by pass 06:30 Thana - teen hath nakaShree Swami Samarth TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1313 Fare Details Rs1313 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Erandol to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Erandol to Mumbai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Erandol to Mumbai.
When does the first Erandol to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Erandol to Mumbai bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Erandol?
The last bus for Erandol to Mumbai route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Erandol to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Erandol to Mumbai bus route are Manish Travels , Shree Durga Travels - CST , Shree Durga Travels - Borivali and Ram Travels Kashish Bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Erandol to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Erandol Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Erandol Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Erandol
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.