- 15:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:40 Erumely 14h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur Kallada 06:05 Electronic City 06:10 Bommasandra 06:20 Bommanahalli 06:30 Madiwala 06:50 Silk Board 07:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Erumely 13h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Krishnagiri 05:10 Hosur 05:20 Attibele 05:30 Bommasandra Post Office 05:35 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:40 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Christ University 06:10 Dairy circle 06:15 Wilson Garden 06:20 Lalbagh Maingate 06:30 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1) 3.8/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Erumely 12h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals) 06:45 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Erumely 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bommasandra 05:40 Electronic City 05:55 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Erumeli to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Erumeli to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Erumeli to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Erumeli to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Erumeli to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Erumeli Bangalore bus route?
and 42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Erumeli to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Erumeli to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹850.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Erumeli?
The last bus for Erumeli to Bangalore route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Erumeli to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Erumeli to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Atlas Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Erumeli to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Erumeli Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Erumeli Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Erumeli
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...