- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Welcome travel angecy,roadways bus stop 6h 35m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Shahibaug 04:00 S t stand 04:00 Naroda Patiya 04:00 Kalupur Railway Station 04:00 Chota chiloda 04:00 C.t.m (express highway)J J TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (1+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Surya travels - bus stand 7h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Subhash bridge 04:45 Akhbar nagar 04:45 Memnagar 04:45 Kalupur Railway Station 04:45 Memco 04:45 Shahibaug 04:45 Naroda PatiyaLake City TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Surya travels - bus stand 7h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Kalupur Railway Station 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 05:15 C.t.m (express highway) 05:15 Memco 05:15 Chiloda 05:15 Shahibaug 05:15 Naroda PatiyaLake City TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Welcome travel angecy,roadways bus stop 6h 45m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Memnagar 05:10 Shahibaug 05:10 Naroda Patiya 05:10 Kalupur Railway Station 05:10 ChilodaJ J TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Bajrang shreeji bus stand 6h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jivraj park 05:30 Shahibaug 05:30 Satellite 05:30 Paldi 05:30 Naroda Patiya 05:30 Memnagar 05:30 Kalupur Railway Station 05:30 ChilodaBajrang Shreeji TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Fatehnagar Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 21:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹350.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Fatehnagar?
The last bus for Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 22:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad bus route are J J Travels , Lake City Travels and Bajrang Shreeji Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Fatehnagar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Fatehnagar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Fatehnagar Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Fatehnagar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.