- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Gadhinglaj 12h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kalamboli 04:35 Vashi 04:55 Chembur,Maitri Park 05:30 (Area)Dadar. 05:35 Lower Parel 06:00 Bandra East 06:15 Andheri (E) 06:30 Borivali EastAjara Travels (SWAMI)Leyland Non A/C Seater (2+2) 3.4/5810 Fare Details Rs810 - Seater
- 18:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Gadhinglaj 18:39 Busstand 18:50 Bypass 19:00 Busstand 19:20 Busstand 10h 55m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalmboli 05:04 Kamothe 05:08 Kharghar 05:12 CBD Belapur 05:14 Nerul L.P Bus Stand 05:18 Sanpada 06:05 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 06:09 Goregaon (E) 06:14 Malad Puspa park 06:18 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 06:19 Kandivali (E) 06:25 Borivali (E) 06:30 Mira Road (E)Mahalaxmi travels Kalpna (Chd-Virar)Leyland Non A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 18:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:11 Gadhinglaj 10h 34m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kalmboli 04:50 Kamothe 04:53 Kharghar 04:56 CBD Belapur 05:00 Nerul L.P Bus Stand 05:05 Sanpada 05:15 Vashi Plaza 05:20 D Mart, Kopar KhairaneMahalaxmi travels Kalpna (Chd-Kalyan)Leyland Non A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2) 4.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Gadhinglaj 12h 25m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kalamboli 04:55 Nerul L.P Bus Stand 05:15 Kalva Naka 05:20 Teen Hath Naka 05:30 Bhandup West 05:50 Kanjurmarg (W) 06:45 Borivali EastAjara Travels Via ThaneLeyland Non A/C Seater (2+2) 2.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Gadhinglaj to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Gadhinglaj to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Gadhinglaj to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gadhinglaj Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹810.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Gadhinglaj?
The last bus for Gadhinglaj to Mumbai route leaves at 18:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Gadhinglaj to Mumbai bus route are Mahalaxmi travels Kalpna (Chd-Kalyan) , Ajara Travels Via Thane , Ajara Travels (SWAMI) and Mahalaxmi travels Kalpna (Chd-Virar) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gadhinglaj to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Gadhinglaj Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Gadhinglaj
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.