- 05:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:45 Gandhinagar 05:45 Gandhinagar Mota Chiloda 05:50 Akshardham Mandir Gandhinagar Sector 21 05:52 CH.RD. 05 Cricle Bus Stand 9160123123,922781810 05:55 CH.RD. 03 Cricle Bus Stand 9160123123,9227818102 05:57 CH.RD. 02 Cricle Bus Stand 9160123123,9227818102 06:00 CH.RD. 0 Cricle Bus Stand infocity Circle 9160123123,9227818102 06:02 Raksha Shakti Circle 9160123123,9227818102 06:03 Kudasan Opp. Pratik Mall 9160123123,9227818102 06:04 Bhaijipura Gandhinagar 9160123123,9227818102 06:05 Koba Circle Opp.Vrundavan Garden Restaurant Gandhinagar 9160123123,9227818102 0h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 Chota Chiloda S.P Ring Road Circle, Opp Hotel Purohit 06:10 Airport Circle Near Hotel Honest 06:20 Shahibaug Near Rajasthan Hospital 06:25 Shahibaug Opp. Namaste Circle 06:35 Kalupur Near Railway Station 06:45 HO. Mahaveer Travels Memco 06:50 Naroda Patia,Mahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)645 Fare Details Rs645 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Gandhinagar Mota Chiloda 1h 11m → 18:11 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)1485 Fare Details Rs1485 - Sleeper
Rs1640 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 State Highway Mota Chiloda Circle 1h 0m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:15 CHILODA 20:45 Veer Travels, C.T.MH.k. travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Gandhinagar 1h 40m → 22:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Shree Sai Travels sector - 20 - 9033078586 21:15 raksha shakti circle gandhinagar 1h 45m → 22:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointH.k. travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad.
When does the first Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 05:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹645.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Gandhinagar?
The last bus for Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹670.
Who are the popular operators on the Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route are Mahaveer travels agency , H.k. travels and Patel tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Gandhinagar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Gandhinagar Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gandhinagar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.