- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Gandhinagar Mota Chiloda 1h 11m → 18:11 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)960 Fare Details Rs960 - Sleeper
Rs1115 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 State Highway Mota Chiloda Circle 1h 0m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:15 CHILODA 21:15 Veer Travels, C.T.MH.k. travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Gandhinagar 1h 40m → 22:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Shree Sai Travels sector - 20 - 9033078586 21:15 raksha shakti circle gandhinagar 1h 45m → 22:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointH.k. travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Royal Travels, Sector 20, Gandhinagar 1h 0m → 22:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahasagar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Shree sai travels 0h 30m → 23:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:30 Paldi 23:30 Gandhinagar 23:30 SatelliteShreenath Travellers ISO 9001-2008A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)401 Fare Details Rs401 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gandhinagar Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹960.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Gandhinagar?
The last bus for Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹401.
Who are the popular operators on the Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad bus route are H.k. travels , Shreenath Travellers ISO 9001-2008 , Patel tours and travels and Mahaveer travels agency .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gandhinagar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Gandhinagar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Gandhinagar Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gandhinagar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.