- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Anegundi Bridge 21:15 Gangavathi 21:25 July Nagar 21:35 Jangamar Kalgudi 21:40 Marali 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Jedcharla X Roads 04:45 Shadnagar 05:15 Shamshabad 05:20 Aramghar 05:25 Rajendra Nagar 05:30 Gachibowli 05:35 B H E L 05:40 B H E L (Lingampally) 05:45 Chandanagar 05:50 Madinaguda 05:55 Miyapur Alwin X Roads 06:00 Miyapur 06:05 Hydernagar 06:10 Nizampet 06:15 J N T U 06:20 K P H B 06:25 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 06:30 Kukatpally 06:35 Kukatpally Metro 06:40 Moosapet 06:45 Bharat Nagar 06:50 Erragadda 06:55 E S I 07:00 S R Nagar (Go Tour Travels) 07:05 Ameerpet 07:10 Panjagutta 07:15 Khairatabad 07:20 LakdikapoolGo Tour Travels and HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5808 Fare Details Rs808 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs943 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 GANGAVATI 8h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 CBS 05:05 Nampally 05:10 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:15 Ameerpet 05:18 kphb 05:20 SR Nagar 05:25 Erragadda 05:30 Kukatpalli 05:35 JNTU 05:40 Nizampet 05:45 MiyapurSai Sanvika TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Gangavati 8h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Aramghar 04:30 Afzalgunj 04:35 Nampally 04:40 Lakdi Ka Pool 05:00 Sr Nagar 05:00 Kachiguda 05:10 Kukatpally 05:15 Kukapally 1 05:30 Miyapur 05:30 KachigudaaSR Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:30 Gangavathi 7h 5m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Jadcherla 06:50 Shamshabad 07:00 Aram Ghar 07:05 Mehdipatnam 07:10 Lakdikapul 07:15 Nampally 07:20 Afzal Gunj 07:25 CBS 07:30 KachigudaEast West TravelsLuxura A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:45 Gangavathi 7h 31m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Jadcherla 06:50 Shamshabad 07:00 Aram Ghar 07:05 Mehdipatnam 07:10 Lakdikapul 07:15 Nampally 07:20 Afzal Gunj 07:25 CBS 07:30 KachigudaEast West TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gangavathi to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Gangavathi to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Gangavathi to Hyderabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Gangavathi to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gangavathi to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹808.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Gangavathi?
The last bus for Gangavathi to Hyderabad route leaves at 23:59. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Gangavathi to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Gangavathi to Hyderabad bus route are East West Travels , Go Tour Travels and Holidays , Sai Sanvika Travels and SR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gangavathi to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Gangavathi Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Gangavathi Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gangavathi
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......