- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Gannavaram 12h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kolar 07:00 Hoskote 07:20 Kr Puram 07:30 Tin Factory 07:40 Mahadevapura 07:45 Marathalli 07:55 Bellandur 08:10 Hsr Layout 08:15 Silk Board 08:25 Madiwala 08:25 Dairy Circle 08:30 Lalbagh 08:40 Corporation 08:45 Anand Rao Circle 09:00 Vasantha NagarMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51266 Fare Details Rs1266 - Sleeper
Rs1336 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Gannavaram 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kolar 07:30 Hoskote 07:50 Kr Puram 08:00 Tin Factory 08:10 Mahadevapura 08:15 Marathalli 08:25 Bellandur 08:35 Hsr Layout 08:45 Silk Board 08:50 Madiwala 08:55 Dairy Circle 09:00 Lalbagh 09:10 Corporation 09:15 Anand Rao Circle 09:25 Vasantha NagarMorning star travelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)1144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Gannavaram 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kolar 07:00 Hoskote 07:20 Kr Puram 07:30 Tin Factory 07:40 Mahadevapura 07:45 Marathalli 07:55 Bellandur 08:10 Hsr Layout 08:15 Silk Board 08:25 Madiwala 08:25 Dairy Circle 08:30 Lalbagh 08:40 Corporation 08:45 Anand Rao Circle 09:00 Vasantha NagarMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1266 Fare Details Rs1266 - Sleeper
Rs1336 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 gannavaram 11h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KR puram 08:15 Tin Factory 09:00 Marathahalli 09:15 Bellandur 09:45 Silk Board 09:55 Madiwala 10:15 Corporation Circle 10:30 Anand Rao CircleOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1)1477 Fare Details Rs1477 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Gannavaram 10h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 K R Puram 09:00 Marthalli 09:00 Tin Factory 09:30 HSR Layout 09:45 Silk Board JunctionKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1055 Fare Details Rs1055 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gannavaram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Gannavaram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Gannavaram to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gannavaram to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1055 for AC Volvo on Gannavaram to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gannavaram Bangalore bus route?
and 139 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gannavaram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gannavaram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1266.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Gannavaram?
The last bus for Gannavaram to Bangalore route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1477.
Who are the popular operators on the Gannavaram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Gannavaram to Bangalore bus route are Morning star travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gannavaram to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Gannavaram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Gannavaram Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gannavaram
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...