- 17:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:55 Ganpatipule stand 12h 45m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Natitional parkNational TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Gapatipule Bus Stand 02352223979,9860263340,8149495454 11h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Panvel S.T Stand Vijay Sales 05:20 Kalamboli - Near Mcdonald Restaurant 05:25 Kamothe - Kamothe Signal 05:30 Kharghar - Three Star Hotel,Hiranandani Complex 05:35 C.B.D Belapur,Traffic Police Chowki 05:40 Nerul - L.P.Factory,Below Fly Over Bridge 05:50 Vashi - Vashi Plaza Signal, Opp. Center One Mall 06:00 Chembur -(E),Near Yogi Restaurant 06:10 Sion (E), Sion Circle, Near Cinemax Theater 06:15 Dadar - Dadar TT Bridge Ending 06:20 Bandra - (E), Kala Nagar Best Bus Stop 06:25 Santacruz -(E),Vakola Signal,Near M.A.Travels 06:30 Vile Parle - (E), Near Center Hotel 06:35 Andheri - (E), Bridge Ending Near Hanuman Road Bus Stop 06:40 Jogeshwari -(E), Lal Building 06:45 Goregaon (E),Shri Sai Travels,On Highway 06:50 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao Intercity Bus Stop B4 Sky Walk Bridge 06:55 Kandivali - (E), Near Samta Nagar Police Chowki,On Highway 07:00 Borivali (E) - National Park Main GateSai travels chemburA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule- nr.bus stand By Pick Up Bus 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Panvel 05:40 Thana - teen hath naka 05:45 Chembur 05:50 Sion 05:55 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 06:00 Andheri 06:15 Malad 06:30 Borivali (East)Navalai TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 2.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule - Hotel darya saran 12h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Thane Teen Hath Naka 06:00 Sion Mumbai 06:30 Borivali National ParkAuodumbar Chaya TravelsNON A/C Seater Push Back (2+2) 3.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule- nr.bus stand By Pick Up Bus 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Borivali (east) 06:00 Goregaon 06:00 Jogeshwari 06:00 Kandivali 06:00 Natitional park 06:00 Andheri ( hanuman road bus stop )Navalai TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ganpatipule to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Ganpatipule to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ganpatipule to Mumbai. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ganpatipule to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ganpatipule to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹735.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Ganpatipule?
The last bus for Ganpatipule to Mumbai route leaves at 17:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
What are the boarding points for Ganpatipule to Mumbai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ganpatipule are Gapatipule Bus Stand 02352223979,9860263340,8149495454 , Ganpatipule Hotel Dryasagar , Ganpatipule stand , chafa and Malgund Sai Mandir .
What are the dropping points in Mumbai for the Ganpatipule Mumbai bus route?
Dropping points in Mumbai for this route are Malad East , Thane , Chembur , Kalamboli and Vikhroli .
Who are the popular operators on the Ganpatipule to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Ganpatipule to Mumbai bus route are National Travels , Sai travels chembur , Navalai Travels and Auodumbar Chaya Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ganpatipule to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Ganpatipule Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Ganpatipule Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Siddhivinayak Temple
Dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh, the Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai and is often frequented by renowned bollywood actors and politicians.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.
Home to million souls, where hundreds shack under one roof, Dharavi in Mumbai is one of the largest slums in the world.
- Elephanta Caves
Dating back between the 5th and 8th centuries, the Elephanta Caves in Mumbai are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that represents the diorama of the Hindu and Buddhist culture dilating from the rock cut sculptures.